- Andrew Forrest
- Christmas Creek
- crushing and screening
- Elizabeth Gaines
- Fortescue Metals Group
- Fraser Range
- Galileo Mining
- Gina Rinehart
- Gold Fields
- iron bridge magnetite project
- iron ore
- Minerals Council of Australia
- mining technology
- mount thorley warkworth
- New Hope Group
- Peabody Energy
- Port Hedland
- Prospect Awards
- SEW Eurodrive
- Stanmore Coal
- thermal coal
- underground mining
- Belt cleaning best practices for effective conveyor system maintenance
This white paper discusses some of the best practices in conveyor belt cleaning and maintenance while introducing the latest solutions provided by the ESS engineering team to address the mining industry’s requirements for safe and efficient belt cleaning solutions.
- Visualise your mine from anywhere, any time, on any device
COVID-19 has accelerated the need for mines to be able to operate with fewer personnel at site. Remote communication and collaboration are now more important than ever.
- Truck volume measurement with LaseTVM
The LaseTVM systems are high precision volumetric bulk material measurement systems for road trucks or mining trucks. The LaseTVM product family consists of the products LaseTVM-S and LaseTVM-M. With the LaseTVM-S (Static) version, the truck bed is placed centrally underneath the sensor(s). A measurement is made while the truck is at a standstill. With the LaseTVM-M (Motion), the truck drives through the … Continue reading Truck volume measurement with LaseTVM
- Discover how OEM spare parts and refurbishments support mining operations
McLanahan supports mineral processing operations with OEM rebuilds and refurbishment services, part optimisations and upgrades and high-quality spare parts to maximise the reliability of equipment while minimising running costs.
- Maximising value in stope optimisation and open pit grade control
This paper provides a performance comparison between stope designs that are produced via powerful mathematical programming and those produced for open pits by the industry accepted Lerchs-Grossmann algorithm.
- Mining Technology Master Class: Unlocking Valuable Data From Machinery
Miners are under continued pressure to increase the efficiency of their machines, avoid downtime and optimise processes to improve safety and save on costs. Simultaneously, digital transformation is opening up a world of visibility for mining operations. Mining machinery – whether it be stacker reclaimers, heavy loaders or fixed plant for processing – contains so … Continue reading Mining Technology Master Class: Unlocking Valuable Data From Machinery
- Macmahon, Sandvik partner on industry first cablebolt drill
Macmahon, an Australian specialist in ground support installation methods, has partnered with Sandvik to improve safety and productivity in its cablebolting process.
- Stick and boom ‘shark bite repair’ of world’s biggest excavator, RH400
This case study has shown the effectiveness and ingenuity of a new procedure used by Minprovise International in the repair and refurbishment of the stick and boom on the world’s biggest excavators, the RH400.
- Brakes that stop the nation: A quick guide to the RINGSPANN brakes family
RINGSPANN is a one stop supplier of premium power transmission components for industrial drives. Industrial brakes in the company’s product portfolio offer intelligent braking solutions for energy-efficient stopping, control and holding systems in a variety of industries.
- Secondary cleaner improves safety at iron ore site
A busy export hub in Western Australia’s Pilbara region had a constant issue with fine, sticky product adhering to the belt and dripping from the return side along the belt line.
- Coordinating thousands of miners across the world seamlessly with iAuditor
Before iAuditor, reports were taking 3 – 4 hours for Goldcorp employees. Since they started using iAuditor, up to 8 reports can be completed in the same timeframe. It also helped Goldcorp to see what’s occurring below ground in real-time so miners can stay safe.
- Autonomous drill fleet hitting its straps at Tropicana
The rollout of a $6 million autonomous drill fleet at the Tropicana gold mine in Western Australia is believed to be an industry first for hard rock mining using hammer versus the more traditional rotary concept when it comes to blast-hole drilling.
- Svendborg Brakes, the brand of choice for WA mine
Svendborg Brakes was the brand chosen to supply braking solutions for all the conveyors at a large iron ore mining, rail and port project in the Pilbra, Western Australia.
- Sika introduces new generation of shotcrete technology
Sika’s new cement hydration stabilising admixture for sprayed concrete, represents the newest generation and cutting-edge technology for tunnelling and mining.
- What will it take to boost your bottom line? Experience the Cat 793F
The Cat 793F is a popular industry workhorse for a wide variety of applications. It’s faster than competitive trucks, delivers a high payload, reduces fuel usage and more.
- Blackwoods – Helping build a better Australia
Together, Blackwoods is helping build a better Australia.
- Machine learning in fleet management systems
AI is quickly becoming a general-purpose technology (GPT) and implementations are occurring throughout the mining value chain. These implementations include underground operations and sites with limited communications infrastructure.
- Contingency planning for your mine
Download this resource to see how Aggreko can help you mitigate risks at your mine site.
- Innovyze’s guide to AI in mining
Innovyze invites you to watch their digital webinar addressing key water challenges in the mining industry using artificial intelligence (AI).
- Minimising production disruptions with Beltor’s Mine Extraction Device
The Beltor Mine Extraction Device (MED) has performed hundreds of successful extractions at a number of underground mining operations (both coal and hard rock) across Australia.