- Australian government
- Broken Hill
- coal mine
- Dyna Engineering
- Greatland Gold
- Keith Pitt
- Lucapa Diamond Company
- materials handling
- metro mining
- mining technology
- NRW Holdings
- Rio Tinto
- Sulphate of potash
- Top News
- underground mining
- Optimal uptime: How a ‘plug and play’ solution provides high-scale condition monitoring at minimal cost for miners
Condition monitoring has become an essential service to the modern mine – not just as a means to prevent catastrophic machine failure, but to improve maintenance and the uptime of equipment. Typically, condition monitoring has been a costly undertaking, and one that has required considerable time and resources to set up, as well as specific … Continue reading Optimal uptime: How a ‘plug and play’ solution provides high-scale condition monitoring at minimal cost for miners
- Rock Drill Solutions and Services
Rock drills are a highly demanding component to design and manufacture. With decades of dedication and engineering work we engineer technology that improves your profitability and simplifies your operation. To watch the video, please fill out the form below:
- Eight Must-Haves for Effective Field Execution Management
When it comes to getting the most out of field technology on jobsites, there are several factors that come into play. Mobile field solutions must be designed to perform for crews, wherever the work takes them. They also need to have an easy, modern user interface. Plus, they must incorporate industry standard processes and organisational … Continue reading Eight Must-Haves for Effective Field Execution Management
- Environmental, health and safety technology overview for the Australian mining industry
In the first quarter of 2021, Australian Mining subscribers were invited to participate in an industry survey with the aim of gaining an understanding of how miners currently capture, analyse and report on Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) to manage risks and improve their operational performance.
- Bridging the digitisation gap
Gain insights on how to bridge siloed-project thinking to move to strategic, broader business benefit outcomes from one of Australia’s most successful connectivity transformations.
- The original Wichita clutch: Don’t settle for inferior non-genuine replicas
Wichita Clutch manufactures the original heavy-duty clutches and brakes designed to withstand the rigours of a wide range of industrial applications worldwide.
- Designing the future mine: How mining and process companies can harness the best of automation technology
While automation has been widely used in mining for decades, it has typically been adopted in silos. This whitepaper discusses why integration is essential to realising the full benefits of automation.
- Improve personnel and equipment safety with medium voltage drive solutions
Greater safety levels, along with efficiency and productivity are important factors that contribute towards competitiveness in the mining industry.
- Rapid and modular power solution to commission world’s largest stacker
Aggreko’s extensive experience in the mining sector and our presence in the area allowed the company to devise a solution that would meet the stacker power demands at BHP’s South Flank iron ore mine in Western Australia and deploy it rapidly.
- How to find the best wear product for your application
With four R&D (research and development) centres in the APAC (Asia Pacific) region for specific product categories and over 100 materials science experts worldwide, Weir Minerals’ comprehensive lab and in-field test knowledge base for various wear-resistant materials in the market goes back for more than 50 years.
- Complete submersible dewatering solutions
Atlas Copco’s WEDA electric submersible pumps and accessories are designed for an extensive range of dewatering applications across multiple industries.
- How accurately are you tracking payload productivity?
A Queensland-based contracting business that works across the mining, civil and urban sector on-boarded fleet management system (FMS) technology to enhance the company’s operational advantages, identify gaps for improvement, and streamline reporting capabilities.
- Servicing transmissions, a Sandvik speciality
A transmission is an essential part of the mining power train. When it is isn’t working at optimum levels everything is impacted – which is why Sandvik offers an unmatched level of service for transmissions and driveline components, using digital technology to streamline the repair process.
- Shark ground engaging tools: get more from your bucket
Shark GETs provide the ultimate protection for your bucket, significantly extending life and reducing costly downtime.
- How the dangers of welding fume affect non-welders
In 2017, the International Agency for the Research on Cancer (IARC) reclassified welding fume as carcinogenic.
- Capturing, processing, and applying data from inaccessible areas
Discover a seamless solution for better decision making in your underground mine with the Maptek PointStudio and Emesent Hovermap partnership.
- Digging deeper forces new ERP direction – a success story
Technology plays a critical role in the globalisation of mining. However, making decisions based on technology alone can lead to unsuccessful projects, wasted investments, and often the automation of bad processes.
- Providing satellite internet to remotes sites
When you have remote sites, reliable internet connectivity is critical. Vocus provides an affordable satellite option for improving communications to these hard-to-reach places via business nbn satellite.
- Building a unified data infrastructure
Most businesses already have a documented data strategy – but only a third have evolved into data-driven organisations or started moving toward a data-driven culture. Read this report about the benefits of a unified data platform.
- Improve throughput, quality and uptime with TotaFORCE technology in VFDs
PowerFlex 755T variable frequency drives from Rockwell Automation, enabled by TotalFORCE technology, help mining applications achieve high performance, reduced downtime and improved quality.