Plant operators are constantly being challenged to minimise costly system downtime by being able to accurately predict the future performance of their operating equipment. This is made possible with a comprehensive predictive maintenance solution from SEW–EURODRIVE.
DriveRadar® has been designed to autonomously determine the operating condition of Industrial Gear units, subsequently maximising their service life. Unlike traditional Predictive Maintenance techniques DriveRadar® takes this to another level.
In this webinar we’ll explore how DriveRadar® incorporates Digital Twin technology together with state of the art analyzing techniques to precisely determine the service life of components and continuously predicating maintenance activities.
We will discuss the ability of the proprietary IoT Suite to provide remote visual access to an overview about the condition of multiple site-installed assets, including the capacity to display instantaneous and historical information about the condition of every critical component.
A live demonstration will show the features of DriveRadar® IoT Suite covering a complete asset overview, detailed information of individual gear units, including maintenance forecasts and triggering of user defined alarms.
– Maintenance concepts of condition monitoring and digital twins
– Overview of DriveRadar® structure, components and functionality
– Live demonstration of DriveRadar® IoT Suite
• Guido Wagner, National IG Product Manager (Australia) SEW-EURODRIVE Pty Ltd
• Leandro Pereira, Business Development Manager Industrial Gears (Australia), SEW-EURODRIVE Pty Ltd
• Tamiem Badawi, Group Manager Product Management for Industrial Gears, (Germany) SEW-EURODRIVE GmBH.