Xylem Water Solutions Australia and Seepex Australia have collaborated to offer the NSM70-12V – a progressive cavity pump and hopper package designed from industry feedback for use in mobile or fixed mine dewatering applications.
The NSM70-12V pump can be incorporated into hopper packages tailored to your site’s specific needs or retro fitted to existing hoppers on-site. Either option allows the end user to benefit from the pump’s unique features, including:
- Maintain in place (MIP) – The pump, complete with suction and discharge pipework, can remain in place when changing the rotor and/or stator to minimise downtime and cost.
- Compact pump design.
- Flows to 100 m3/hr.
- Pressures to 240 metres head pressure.
- Capable of handling product with temperatures to 90°C.
- Light weight even wall stator design (47kg). Direct competitor’s components are over double the weight.
- Lighter weight (50kg) drilled rotor.
- Smart rotor connection (SRT).
The hopper packages available are engineered for efficient separating of oversized solids and conveying of mine water.
The compact design enables easy transport of the complete unit while quick and effortless maintenance ensures reduced downtime and lower operating costs.
The unit includes a modular skid design, settling tank, access platform, pipework, pump and driver. Optional items such as instrumentation and control panels are also available for a turnkey package.
The NSM70-12V is available to buy or rent, with extensive spares and service support.
For more information on the NSM70-12V or the full range of mining solutions on offer. Contact your nearest Xylem Water Solutions Australia branch.