- Alliance Aviation
- Clermont mine
- Eastern Goldfields
- iron ore
- joint venture
- Mid West
- New South Wales
- OZ Minerals
- Prominent Hill
- Rio Tinto
- South Australia
- thermal coal
- West Africa
- Western Australia
- “Policing” TML in the Pilbara with the MoistTech CCS-3000 Moisture Analyser
For the first time in 40 years iron ore is being mined below the water table in the Pilbara, so what does this mean for miners?
- Cutting it fine – moisture measurement
New technology is cutting moisture measurement times in the Pilbara.
- Rio commissions Chinese designed 230t dump trucks powered by German engines
China-based Xiangtan Electric Manufacturing Corporation (XEMC) has recently shipped four of its SF33901 mine dump trucks to the Pilbara for use at Rio Tinto’s Mount Tom Price site.
- Deep drill rescue rig
A new deep drill has been released which doubles as a rescue drill.
- Compact hydraulic drifters for underground roof bolting
Roof bolting is considered by many as one of the most significant developments in underground coal mining in the last century.
- Rhinoloc underground mine roof supports
Increasing safety in underground mining is paramount.
- Atlas Copco launches new underground LHD
Atlas Copco has released a new carbon emission free LHD loader.
- Economical multipurpose drilling rigs
Boart Longyear has improved safety features, track mounting on its latest integrated mineral exploration drilling rig.
- Synchronisation of drives for overhead cranes
Modular Cranes Pty Ltd, a Melbourne-based crane manufacturer, have solved the synchronisation of drives for overhead cranes issue.
- The TIPPING point
The issue of overbalanced trucks has been solved.
- Mainpac and SYSPRO collaborate to create new asset management solutions
The simplified asset management offering from Mainpac and SYSPRO promises to deliver significant cost savings to mining companies through the reduction of maintenance costs and improved reliability.
- Compact coal transfer chutes
The robust construction and time saving design of T.W. Woods Group’s coal transfer chutes provides for a smooth flowing, low-height transfer when in operation.
- MICROMINE’s specialty coal exploration and mining software
MICROMINE’s latest coal mining software solution ‘Coal Measure’ is a dynamic and integrated software solution for coal data management and processing.
- Air Suspension Leaf Helper Kits for the new Ford Ranger and Mazda BT-50
The increased towing and load carrying capacity of the new Ford Ranger and Mazda BT-50 has inspired All Air Suspension’s new Air Suspension Rear Leaf Spring Helper Kit.
- MineARC launches ‘next generation’ refuge chambers
MineARC Systems has launched its latest range of refuge chambers specifically developed for the hard rock mining industry.
- Thermal imaging cameras
The Flir Axx-Series of thermal imaging cameras can monitor continuous processes and collect information on product quality and/or efficiency.
- TURCK introduces the B2N-360-Q42 3D inclinometer
Adaptable to customer application requirements via IO-Link, the new inclinometer features a double 360-degree measuring range.
- High speed linear position sensor
TURCK has released its latest high-speed motion control devices – new LI inductive linear position sensor.
- TURCK Introduces New Series of Passive Junction Boxes With Active IO-Link
TURCK extends its range of passive junction boxes with two active IO-Link variants.
- MineARC released new underground refuge chambers
MineARC has released new ultra-portable refuge chambers, the HRM-ELVP, designed for tight underground confines such as single entry headings and development areas.