- Cadia mine
- Century zinc mine
- Ernst and Young
- Evolution Mining
- finders resources
- Galilee Basin
- mine approval
- Minerals Council of Australia
- mine safety
- mining services
- Monadelphous Group
- Mt Isa
- Northern Star
- Northern Territory
- Oyu Tolgoi
- Rio Tinto
- supply chain
- takeover bid
- Wangan and Jagalingou
- Western Areas
- Western Australia
- Workplace Relations
- Varitector Logger 30
Weidmuller has released its Varitector Logger 30, which registers and documents large current pulses and the frequency and time of the incidents.
- Explorac 100- new rig for RC drilling
Atlas Copco introduces the Explorac 100, a new reverse circulation drilling rig.
- Mitsubishi Grendia forklift
MLA Holdings has introduced the Mitsubishi Grendia for greater benefits to the planet, and the operator and the employer.
- New-generation Echo Barrier
Echo Barrier has released a new-generation noise barrier into the Australian market that can reduce construction noise by up to 30dB(A).
- Peltor Oratac In-Ear System
The Peltor Oratac system offers a combination of auditory provisions to communicate no matter what.
- Composite water jackets
Wichita Clutch has developed new corrosion resistant, lightweight composite water jackets designed as drop-in replacements for cast iron jackets in brakes.
- Greater fuel efficiency in new 988K Wheel Loader
Cat introduces the 988K Wheel Loader, marking the 50th anniversary of the 988.
- New mining screens
Metso has released a new screen capable of processing 25% media more than screens of the same size.
- Environmentally friendly paint and coating removal
Maintaining equipment and repainting protective coatings is getting greener.
- New hydraulic mining shovels
Caterpillar has unveiled its new 6020B hydraulic mining shovels.
- New underground rockbolters
Sandvik has released new rockbolters to increase ground strength.
- An even playing field: The latest in mining transportation
The development of a new ROPS systems has created a new benchmark for worker transport on site.
- Pedestrian pallet trucks
Yale has launched new pedestrian pallet trucks design to offer greater comfort and ease of operation.
- Boart Longyear launches range of new products
Boart Longyear has announced a range of new drilling and other products in a bid to improve speed, safety and cost efficiency.
- Plant and equipment hire goes online
Plant and equipment hire can now be done online across Australia with the launch of the Australian owned plantminer.com.au.
- RPM’s latest XACT short-term scheduling software released
RungePincockMinarco (RPM) has released the latest update of its short-term scheduling software, XACT.
- Advanced Robotic Technology alleviates mining downtimes with remote system access
Virtually everything in today’s mining industry is done on a gigantic scale, with vast mining deployments on most continents producing everything from coal, ore and minerals to other natural resources
- 360t Liebherr trucks for Lake Vermont coal project in Central Queensland
Liebherr T282 ultra-class haul trucks are being commissioned by Thiess for the Lake Vermont coal project in Central Queensland.
- Pit and trench protection
Pronal has released pneumatic protection shields for workers operating in pits or trenches.
- Sandvik launches new exploration drill
With safety a major priority in any mining operation, Sandvik have released its newest addition to its range of DE700 series surface exploration drills.