- AngloGold Ashanti
- CBC Australia
- Greatland Gold
- gr engineering
- joint venture
- kirkland lake gold
- minerals processing
- mining technology
- Mount Isa
- Mt Cattlin
- OZ Minerals
- Regis Resources
- Rio Tinto
- Tony Makuch
- Top News
- underground mining
- Dragline Cleaning
Toxfree’s range of dragline and shovels maintenance includes the cleaning of pinion paths, swing bays, hoist and drag tunnels, propel areas, shoes, dyna vanes, and outside rollers.
- High Pressure Cleaning:
Toxfree’s range of high pressure cleaning services can be adapted and tailored to suit any industrial environment.
- Isolation the key to safety on site
Locksafe has been serving the mining industry in Australia for more than ten years, with clients in every area of the industry, and few companies without Locksafe devices on site.
- Peggys can get a helping hand from Karcher steam power
Camp life for a peggy is not as easy as it looks: They’ve got a lot to deal with. But Karcher’s steam cleaners can make the job easier and chemical free.
- 3M launches new mining product vending machine
3M has launched a new mining product vending machine to help control inventory and increase onsite productivity.
- A smart phone for dirty jobs
The new Galaxy S5 smartphone stands up to the elements with IP67 water- and dust-proofing certification
- Gough releases polyethylene water tanks
Gough has developed highly durable mining water tanks.
- Atlas Copco to launch new mobile rig for boring mine opening holes
Atlas Copco is set to launch a new mobile rig for boring “opening holes” in mines which it says will be capable of developing both box hole boring and down-reaming without any site preparation.
- Dando Drilling launch two new drill rigs
Dando Drilling has launched a new wireline core drilling rig for remote areas and a compact sonic drill rig.
- Siemag Tecberg on show at AIMEX 2013 [VIDEO]
German based Seimag Tecberg has recently launched itself as a shaft hoisting systems supplier in the Australian market.
- SICK launches ultrasonic air velocity meters
SICK has launched ultrasonic air velocity meters for continuous air flow measurement in mining.
- Mobile solar safety shower attracts international attention
Designed for the roughest, remotest and toughest conditions on the planet, Enware’s Australian made safety showers and eyewash stations are garnering international attention.
- Metso ease mill maintenance with new liners
Metso has developed a new solution to make maintenance of its grinding mills easier.
- New scheduling software for open cut coal miners
Commercial software company Runge Pincock Minarco (RPM) recently launched a mining planning software product that focuses entirely on scheduling an open cut coal mine.
- What women wear
An Australian first line of workwear developed specifically for women, including pregnant women, in mining is already being taken up on site.
- Rio Tinto installing GE’s aeroderivative gas turbines
Mining giant Rio Tinto is installing General Electric’s aeroderivative gas turbine technology to supply power on two of its Pilbara sites in WA.
- Overcoming the Problem of Incorrectly Specified Conveyor Rollers
Industry has developed international standards to ensure that retrofitting of aftermarket parts can be easily achieved, regardless of where the part originated.
- Manitou Australia launches mining microsite for skid steers and attachments
Materials handling specialist, Manitou Australia has launched a new mining microsite dedicated to mining and quarry applications.
- Terratec’s new universal boxhole boring machine
Tasmanian raise drill and tunnel boring machine manufacturer Terratec has added a new rig to its raise boring product range.
- Telsmith presents new cone crusher
Telsmith’s new T300 Cone Crusher has been rated the largest in-class clearing stroke and the highest in class crushing force.