- Abbot Point
- Artemis Resources
- Carmichael mine
- Galilee Basin
- Gold Fields
- Gold Road
- Lithium Australia
- Minerals Council of Australia
- mining technology
- Mount Isa
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- NSW Minerals Council
- Poseidon Nickel
- South Australia
- underground mining
- Western Australia
- TURCK releases D-Size powerfast modular wiring system
TURCK has released the D-Size powerfast modular wiring system, which is designed to handle high current applications for machine power distribution and motor control.
- Continental Conveyor Products distribute high capacity conveyors
Continental Conveyor Products is supplying a range of conveyors and conveyor technology with capacities up to 6500 tonnes per hour.
- Liquid QC Material for Urine Drug Screening now available from Royal Medical Supplies
Royal Medical Supplies has released liquid QC material suitable for use during laboratory and onsite urine drug screening.
- AMS releases heavy duty switches
AMS Calibration has released the 400 series of heavy duty switches.
- Geobrugg releases mining rock safety products
Geobrugg has released a number of products that prevent rock falls and stabilise walls.
- Atlas Copco releases series of handheld breakers
Atlas Copco has released handheld breakers with improved vibration emissions.
- Micromax releases Unitronics Vision130 and Vision350 TR PLC and HMI controllers
Micromax Sensors & Automation is supplying Unitronics’ Vision130 and Vision350 TR combination PLC and HMI controllers, which offer new high-speed inputs and outputs.
- BOGE Compressors releases the AIReport auditing system
BOGE Compressors has released the AIReport, a compressed air auditing system, which can simultaneously analyse up to 12 compressors for air leakages.
- EXAIR releases Static Eliminating Blowoff Station
EXAIR has developed the Static Eliminating Blowoff Station, which delivers a concentrated flow of ionised air to remove dust and other contaminants from a charged surface.
- Thoroughtec increases its range of Training Simulators
Throughtec has released the Cybermine vehicle training simulator.
- I-Site 8800 long range laser scanner
Maptek has announced the release of the I-Site 8800, its newest laser scanner designed for long range surveys.
- Pneumatic high-pressure lifting air bags
GAAM Emergency Products has announced its distribution of Sava’s pneumatic high-pressure lifting air bags, which are designed to provide maximum lifting force in low clearance situations.
- Russell Fraser Sales supplies Cygnus CygScope R and RD ultrasonic devices
Russell Fraser Sales is distributing the new Cygnus CygScope R and RD ultrasonic listening devices which identify leakages from compressed air and vacuum systems.
- Bestech releases Micro-Epsilon P200 long range draw wire sensor
Bestech Australia is supplying the P200 long range draw wire sensor for industrial applications in crane and forklift systems.
- METTLER TOLEDO launches FiveGo Dissolved Oxygen meter
METTLER TOLEDO has released the FiveGo Dissolved Oxygen (DO) meter, which is said to feature low maintenance requirements and user-friendly operation.
- Latest self contained breathing apparatus
Wormald has announced the release of its newest self contained breathing apparatus for mine site emergencies.
- Nomad’s satellite communications system
Nomad has released a satellite broadband communications system for isolated areas.
- Endress+Hauser releases industrial waste water analyser
Endress+Hauser releases an industrial analyser to monitor waste water contamination levels.
- ICP Electronics Australia releases IOVU-430M industrial touch screen PC
ICP Electronics Australia has released the IOVU-430M industrial grade multi-touch panel PC with a 4.3 inch widescreen WQVGA projected-capacitor touch screen.
- H2O Rx releases the ECO Valve to solve pressure complications
H2O Rx has released the ECO Valve, which is designed to address complications with excess and insufficient pressure.