- Australian government
- coal mine
- Elizabeth Gaines
- Fortescue Metals Group
- Gold Fields
- gold mine
- Gold Road Resources
- iron ore
- materials handling
- metallurgical coal
- Mineral Resources
- Mount Isa
- National Group
- Pilbara Minerals
- St Barbara
- Top News
- underground mining
- Newcrest introduces FAST wastewater treatment at Cadia
Newcrest has introduced the FAST, a high efficiency and low-maintenance waste water treatment system, at its flagship Cadia Valley Operations to purify human and other waste water and enable
- Flowserve Apex 7000 pneumatic/electro-pneumatic positioner
Flowserve has announced the release of the Apex 7000 pneumatic/electro-pneumatic positioner, designed to help plants save money by increasing process efficiency though improved control and
- Endress+Hauser Australia releases Field Xpert handheld devices
Endress+Hauser Australia has released the Field Xpert, a handheld communicator that streamlines device commissioning, diagnostics and trouble-shooting both directly and offline.
- Russell Fraser Sales releases Optimax 365 ultraviolet leak detection lamp
Russell Fraser Sales has released the Optimax 365 ultraviolet leak detection lamp.
- Honeywell adds to its HPW7000 High-Purity Water Measurement System
Honeywell has announced it has added oxidation reduction potential measurement to its HPW7000 High-Purity Water Measurement System.
- Russell Fraser Sales to supply Cygnus Instruments in Australia
UK-based Cygnus Instruments has appointed Russell Fraser Sales as its sole Australian distributor.
- Groeneveld releases Oilmaster system
Groeneveld Australia has released an automatic oil replenishment system for mining vehicles.
- EXAIR releases PVDF Super Air Knife for blowoff applications
EXAIR has released the PVDF Super Air Knife, which provides a laminar curtain of air.
- FLIR Systems thermal cameras
FLIR Systems has a range of thermal cameras for detecting problems.
- Norman G Clark launches YLZ Series hydraulic wheel brake
Norman G Clark has released the YLZ Series Hydraulic Wheel Brake, which directly acts on the wheel to realise storm braking in the form of wheel pressure.
- Fluid Components International FlexSwitch flow switch
Fluid Components International (FCI) has released the FlexSwitch FLT93S flow switch, designed to monitor fugitive emissions from compressors, pressure relief valves, pumps and other gas
- Konecranes introduces SMARTON crane systems to Australia
Konecranes has introduced the SMARTON crane system, which the company said can save building and building services costs by fitting into smaller structures.
- Bucyrus adds variable frequency drive control to equipment
Bucyrus has applied Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) controls to many of its Room and Pillar products.
- Enware Australia releases the SafeEquip Safety Stations
Enware Australia has released the SafeEquip Safety Stations, a series of relocatable safety stations that can be customised to the safety needs of particular sites.
- Australian Pump Industries launches Hard Heart self-priming pumps
Australian Pump Industries has released the Aussie Hard Heart stainless steel pumps, which are designed specifically for mining applications.
- Minspec unveils new chute liner
Minspec releases Brelko’s easily installed chute liner system.
- CAPS achieves Nirvana
CAPS is distributing Ingersoll-Rand’s range of Nirvana two stage compressors.
- Dynapumps distributes 3600 Series Hook and Claw compressors
Dynapumps is supplying the new Northey Technologies 3600 Series Hook and Claw compressors.
- Hawk Measurement Systems releases Gladiator Admittance switches
Hawk Measurement Systems has released the Gladiator Admittance switch, which is designed to detect fly ash levels.
- Interworld Electronics’ water-proof controller
Interworld Electronics has released the ACS-2701 water-proof IP-65 embedded controller, a small sized fully sealed computer system designed for extreme environmental conditions.