- Atlas Iron
- BHP Billiton
- bowen basin mining club
- Fortescue Metals Group
- Hancock Prospecting
- iron ore
- Mike Henry
- mining safety
- mining services
- Newcrest Mining
- New Hope
- Olympic Dam
- Origin Energy
- OZ Minerals
- Pilbara Minerals
- Port Hedland
- Rio Tinto
- Roy Hill
- South Africa
- south flank
- takeover bid
- Utah Point
- women in mining
- Geobrugg releases mining rock safety products
Geobrugg has released a number of products that prevent rock falls and stabilise walls.
- Atlas Copco releases series of handheld breakers
Atlas Copco has released handheld breakers with improved vibration emissions.
- Micromax releases Unitronics Vision130 and Vision350 TR PLC and HMI controllers
Micromax Sensors & Automation is supplying Unitronics’ Vision130 and Vision350 TR combination PLC and HMI controllers, which offer new high-speed inputs and outputs.
- BOGE Compressors releases the AIReport auditing system
BOGE Compressors has released the AIReport, a compressed air auditing system, which can simultaneously analyse up to 12 compressors for air leakages.
- EXAIR releases Static Eliminating Blowoff Station
EXAIR has developed the Static Eliminating Blowoff Station, which delivers a concentrated flow of ionised air to remove dust and other contaminants from a charged surface.
- Thoroughtec increases its range of Training Simulators
Throughtec has released the Cybermine vehicle training simulator.
- I-Site 8800 long range laser scanner
Maptek has announced the release of the I-Site 8800, its newest laser scanner designed for long range surveys.
- Pneumatic high-pressure lifting air bags
GAAM Emergency Products has announced its distribution of Sava’s pneumatic high-pressure lifting air bags, which are designed to provide maximum lifting force in low clearance situations.
- Russell Fraser Sales supplies Cygnus CygScope R and RD ultrasonic devices
Russell Fraser Sales is distributing the new Cygnus CygScope R and RD ultrasonic listening devices which identify leakages from compressed air and vacuum systems.
- Bestech releases Micro-Epsilon P200 long range draw wire sensor
Bestech Australia is supplying the P200 long range draw wire sensor for industrial applications in crane and forklift systems.
- METTLER TOLEDO launches FiveGo Dissolved Oxygen meter
METTLER TOLEDO has released the FiveGo Dissolved Oxygen (DO) meter, which is said to feature low maintenance requirements and user-friendly operation.
- Latest self contained breathing apparatus
Wormald has announced the release of its newest self contained breathing apparatus for mine site emergencies.
- Nomad’s satellite communications system
Nomad has released a satellite broadband communications system for isolated areas.
- Endress+Hauser releases industrial waste water analyser
Endress+Hauser releases an industrial analyser to monitor waste water contamination levels.
- ICP Electronics Australia releases IOVU-430M industrial touch screen PC
ICP Electronics Australia has released the IOVU-430M industrial grade multi-touch panel PC with a 4.3 inch widescreen WQVGA projected-capacitor touch screen.
- H2O Rx releases the ECO Valve to solve pressure complications
H2O Rx has released the ECO Valve, which is designed to address complications with excess and insufficient pressure.
- Bonfiglioli releases alignment free configuration
Bonfiglioli has released an alignment free configuration for motors and gearboxes.
- Ideal Heatseeker infrared camera
Power Parameters has announced the release of the Ideal HeatSeeker infrared camera, designed for use in applications requiring the discovery and analysis of hotspots in machinery.
- Heavy equipment distribution software
Lawson Software has introduced the latest version of Lawson for Equipment Service Management & Rental version 1.2, an enterprise software package for dealers and distributors of heavy equipment.
- Flexilift releases forklift trucks for mining industry
Flexilift has released forklift trucks designed specifically for use in the mining industry.