- Andrew Forrest
- Andrew Mackenzie
- Elizabeth Gaines
- fenner dunlop
- Illawarra Coal
- iron ore
- materials handling
- Maules Creek
- metallurgical coal
- mining technology
- Northern Star Resources
- renewable energy
- Rockwell Automation
- south flank
- St Barbara
- underground mining
- Whitehaven Coal
- Hawk Measurement Systems releases Gladiator Admittance switches
Hawk Measurement Systems has released the Gladiator Admittance switch, which is designed to detect fly ash levels.
- Interworld Electronics’ water-proof controller
Interworld Electronics has released the ACS-2701 water-proof IP-65 embedded controller, a small sized fully sealed computer system designed for extreme environmental conditions.
- Advantech releases UNO-2173A and UNO-2173AF computers
Advantech has released two Atom-based fanless box PCs, the UNO-2173A and UNO-2173AF.
- Power Parameters launches Ponovo PM 605A Multi-Function Calibrator
Power Parameters has released the Ponovo model PM 605A Multi-Function Calibrator for three- and single-phase circuits and DC devices.
- Fortress Interlocks’ explosion protected safety switch key station
Industrial safety specialist Fortress Interlocks has introduced an explosion protected safety switch key station.
- Terex unleashes new articulated truck
Terex has released a 40 tonne articulated truck for mine sites.
- TUNRA unveils new slurry ash monitor
TUNRA Clean Coal has released its new slurry ash monitor for coal and mineral processing.
- Automated Control Engineering launches ASM PTAM20 inclinometers
Automated Control Engineering is distributing the new PTAM20 series of inclinometers, the latest addition to ASM’s POSITILT range.
- Teralba Industries releases Coilflo miniature heat exchangers
Teralba Industries has released the Coilflo miniature heat exchangers.
- Russell Fraser Sales launches Ace Vision borescope
Russell Fraser Sales has released the Ace Vision borescope, which can be used by engineers for maintenance and inspection tasks.
- TURCK releases BIM-UNR magnetic cylinder position sensor
TURCK has added the BIM-UNR sensor to its existing line of magnetic cylinder position sensors.
- Vehicle safety made Ezi by Rajone
Rojone has announced the release of the EziTrak Micro vehicle security and tracking system, which the company calls the next generation vehicle protection system.
- Australian Pump Industries releases the Aussie Raptor HD hydro blaster
Australian Pump Industries has released the Aussie Raptor HD hydro blaster, which is suitable for use in minesites and construction sites.
- Sperian Protection releases gas monitor
Sperian Protection has released a hazardous gas monitoring unit.
- Bucyrus release VibraGuard monitoring system
Bucyrus has released an underground mining equipment monitoring system.
- Isuzu’s NLS 200 all wheel drive truck
Isuzu has recently announced the introduction of the NLS 200 all wheel drive truck to its range.
- Sullair provides Vanair vehicle air compressors to Jemena
Sullair Australia has supplied infrastructure service provider Jemena with a fleet of Vanair Underdeck compressors.
- New Caterpillar D-Series track loader
Caterpillar has completed its D-Series Track Loader lineup with the new 973D.
- Enerpac releases RR series long-stroke hydraulic cylinders
Enerpac has released the RR series long-stroke hydraulic cylinders, which are designed for demanding environments.
- CAC releases calibration gas cylinders
CAC Gas & Instrumentation have released a higher volume calibration gas cylinder.