- CBC Australia
- Core Lithium
- Ian Macfarlane
- iron ore
- Lithium Australia
- Maules Creek
- metallurgical coal
- mining technology
- NRW Holdings
- Queensland Resources Council
- Regis Resources
- Resolute Mining
- Rio Tinto
- thermal coal
- Top News
- underground mining
- Weir Minerals
- Whitehaven Coal
- Winchester South
- Norman G Clark launches YLZ Series hydraulic wheel brake
Norman G Clark has released the YLZ Series Hydraulic Wheel Brake, which directly acts on the wheel to realise storm braking in the form of wheel pressure.
- Fluid Components International FlexSwitch flow switch
Fluid Components International (FCI) has released the FlexSwitch FLT93S flow switch, designed to monitor fugitive emissions from compressors, pressure relief valves, pumps and other gas
- Konecranes introduces SMARTON crane systems to Australia
Konecranes has introduced the SMARTON crane system, which the company said can save building and building services costs by fitting into smaller structures.
- Bucyrus adds variable frequency drive control to equipment
Bucyrus has applied Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) controls to many of its Room and Pillar products.
- Enware Australia releases the SafeEquip Safety Stations
Enware Australia has released the SafeEquip Safety Stations, a series of relocatable safety stations that can be customised to the safety needs of particular sites.
- Australian Pump Industries launches Hard Heart self-priming pumps
Australian Pump Industries has released the Aussie Hard Heart stainless steel pumps, which are designed specifically for mining applications.
- Minspec unveils new chute liner
Minspec releases Brelko’s easily installed chute liner system.
- CAPS achieves Nirvana
CAPS is distributing Ingersoll-Rand’s range of Nirvana two stage compressors.
- Dynapumps distributes 3600 Series Hook and Claw compressors
Dynapumps is supplying the new Northey Technologies 3600 Series Hook and Claw compressors.
- Hawk Measurement Systems releases Gladiator Admittance switches
Hawk Measurement Systems has released the Gladiator Admittance switch, which is designed to detect fly ash levels.
- Interworld Electronics’ water-proof controller
Interworld Electronics has released the ACS-2701 water-proof IP-65 embedded controller, a small sized fully sealed computer system designed for extreme environmental conditions.
- Advantech releases UNO-2173A and UNO-2173AF computers
Advantech has released two Atom-based fanless box PCs, the UNO-2173A and UNO-2173AF.
- Power Parameters launches Ponovo PM 605A Multi-Function Calibrator
Power Parameters has released the Ponovo model PM 605A Multi-Function Calibrator for three- and single-phase circuits and DC devices.
- Fortress Interlocks’ explosion protected safety switch key station
Industrial safety specialist Fortress Interlocks has introduced an explosion protected safety switch key station.
- Terex unleashes new articulated truck
Terex has released a 40 tonne articulated truck for mine sites.
- TUNRA unveils new slurry ash monitor
TUNRA Clean Coal has released its new slurry ash monitor for coal and mineral processing.
- Automated Control Engineering launches ASM PTAM20 inclinometers
Automated Control Engineering is distributing the new PTAM20 series of inclinometers, the latest addition to ASM’s POSITILT range.
- Teralba Industries releases Coilflo miniature heat exchangers
Teralba Industries has released the Coilflo miniature heat exchangers.
- Russell Fraser Sales launches Ace Vision borescope
Russell Fraser Sales has released the Ace Vision borescope, which can be used by engineers for maintenance and inspection tasks.
- TURCK releases BIM-UNR magnetic cylinder position sensor
TURCK has added the BIM-UNR sensor to its existing line of magnetic cylinder position sensors.