- coal mining
- Coober Pedy
- Dalgaranga gold project
- De Grey Mining
- Gascoyne Resources
- iron ore
- Medusa Mining
- Metallica Minerals
- minerals processing
- mining royalty
- Newcrest Mining
- Nickel West
- Pike River
- Rio Tinto
- South Australia
- Telfer gold mine
- Tom Albanese
- Western Australia
- Russell Fraser Sales supplies Cygnus CygScope R and RD ultrasonic devices
Russell Fraser Sales is distributing the new Cygnus CygScope R and RD ultrasonic listening devices which identify leakages from compressed air and vacuum systems.
- Bestech releases Micro-Epsilon P200 long range draw wire sensor
Bestech Australia is supplying the P200 long range draw wire sensor for industrial applications in crane and forklift systems.
- METTLER TOLEDO launches FiveGo Dissolved Oxygen meter
METTLER TOLEDO has released the FiveGo Dissolved Oxygen (DO) meter, which is said to feature low maintenance requirements and user-friendly operation.
- Latest self contained breathing apparatus
Wormald has announced the release of its newest self contained breathing apparatus for mine site emergencies.
- Nomad’s satellite communications system
Nomad has released a satellite broadband communications system for isolated areas.
- Endress+Hauser releases industrial waste water analyser
Endress+Hauser releases an industrial analyser to monitor waste water contamination levels.
- ICP Electronics Australia releases IOVU-430M industrial touch screen PC
ICP Electronics Australia has released the IOVU-430M industrial grade multi-touch panel PC with a 4.3 inch widescreen WQVGA projected-capacitor touch screen.
- H2O Rx releases the ECO Valve to solve pressure complications
H2O Rx has released the ECO Valve, which is designed to address complications with excess and insufficient pressure.
- Bonfiglioli releases alignment free configuration
Bonfiglioli has released an alignment free configuration for motors and gearboxes.
- Ideal Heatseeker infrared camera
Power Parameters has announced the release of the Ideal HeatSeeker infrared camera, designed for use in applications requiring the discovery and analysis of hotspots in machinery.
- Heavy equipment distribution software
Lawson Software has introduced the latest version of Lawson for Equipment Service Management & Rental version 1.2, an enterprise software package for dealers and distributors of heavy equipment.
- Flexilift releases forklift trucks for mining industry
Flexilift has released forklift trucks designed specifically for use in the mining industry.
- Wormald releases automatic resuscitation system
Wormald has released GCE Sabre Medical’s Manual & Automatic Resuscitation System for use in the mining and oil and gas industries.
- LeTourneau Technologies Australia develops SR hybrid drive
LeTourneau Technologies Australia has released the Switched Reluctance (SR) hybrid drive system, which uses a DC bus system attached to the generator.
- Fluid Components International releases 180 Series Flow Sensors
Fluid Components International (FCI) has released the 180 Series Flow Sensors, a family of level and flow units that use thermal dispersion sensor technology.
- TURCK releases dual BIM-UNT cylinder position sensors
TURCK has expanded its BIM-UNT line of compact cylinder position sensors to include a dual sensor for detecting long and short stroke cylinders in materials handling applications.
- Rojone supplies Radiall Waterproof QMA connectors
Radiall has expanded its QMA product line with the new high density RF coaxial Waterproof QMA (WQMA) connector solutions.
- P&H MinePro commissions latest electric mining shovel
P&H MinePro Services have commissioned the 4100XPC Electric Mining Shovel
- Vendor document management
Aconex has announced the release of Supplier Documents, an online project module designed to help streamline vendor document management on mining projects.
- Acoustic wave level transmitters
Hawk Measurement Systems has announced the release of the Sultan series of acoustic wave level transmitters with Smart card 2-wire and 3 or 4 wire configuration.