- Altura Mining
- Anglo American
- Bowen Basin
- Dalgaranga gold project
- Fortescue Metals Group
- Gascoyne Resources
- gold project
- Hunter Valley
- iron ore
- Kin Mining
- metallurgical coal
- mining investment
- Newcrest Mining
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- Papua New Guinea
- St Barbara
- Western Australia
- Satco processing and felling heads from Caterpillar
Caterpillar Forest Products and Satco have signed a deal that gives Caterpillar the rights to sell and support Satco harvesting attachments and parts all over the world.
- AIMEX Preview – Scania pulls its weight in mining operations
Scania has commissioned several prime movers and rigid trucks with Australian mine operators to show how well suited they are for the country’s mining conditions.
- GE Transportation delivers 500th Minecruiser
Equipment manufacturer GE Transportation rolled out its 500th Mk7.0 TIER 3 Minecruiser today.
- The drilling code of practice: Dealing with spills and prevention
The new Mineral Exploration Drilling Code Of Practice published by the Department of Mines and Petroleum focuses on spill control and prevention
- Turck Overmoulded Valve Plug Cordsets for harsh environments
Turck’s new overmoulded valve plug cordsets come with a unique design offers a full cordset alternative to traditional field wireable connectors.
- Turck I/O system’s new gateway for serial Modbus communication
Turck has expanded its BL20 I/O system with a new gateway for serial Modbus communication.
- Low level access platform from DeltaDeck
For those maintenance tasks and finishing trades, BetaGuard has come up with DeltaDeck 250, a low level access work platform.
- New OTW Hardbanding range
Castolin Eutectic has released a new range of OTW hardbanding products for increased drilling production and efficient oil and gas drilling.
- Unmanned aerial vehicle now with touch screen
The touch screen function on the Operation Centre v2.00 is a new software that immediately processes all flight data on a touch screen tablet, laptop or desktop PC.
- Metso ESF seal for less water consumption
Metso is launching the new ESF mechanical slurry seal for heavy duty slurry pumps
- Caterpillar’s new EL 1000 Longwall Shearer
Caterpillar’s new shearer model, the EL1000, is designed specifically for low and medium height seams. Currently in development, Caterpillar will display it at Longwall, USA.
- Reverse circulation kit for mid-range blasthole drill
Atlas Copco has expanded its blasthole product range with the introduction of the reverse circulation (RC) kit for the DM45/50 mid-range blasthole drill.
- New ABB 3D volumetric laser stockpile scanner
Automation and power technology group ABB has launched the VM3D Volumetric Laser Scanner
- New ERP and management software
With mobile compatibility and functions for those creating limited-run, made-to order products, the new enterprise resource planning offering from Pronto Software has plenty that’s relevant to miners.
- Enterprise Financial Modelling built for mining
Commercial software company RungePincockMinarco (RPM) has this month launched its first fully integrated EFM application specifically built for the mining industry, XERAS for Enterprise™.
- A step ahead: Australian made access ladders
The solid cast metal access ladders increase safety and aids operator and maintenance access.
- Mobile jaw crushers
IROCK has released its Wheeled Jaw Crusher-2644.
- WB61 Tape Extension Sensor
Automated Control Engineering and ASM have launched the new WB61 Tape Extension Sensor that provides up to 400 millimetres in measuring length in a compact, industrial housing.
- Thickness gauges
Olympus has released a new all in one thickness gauge application.
- Surge Measurement
Weidmuller has released its new Varitector Logger 20 to register and document large current pulses as well as the frequency and time of the incidents.