- Australian government
- coal mine
- Elizabeth Gaines
- Fortescue Metals Group
- Gold Fields
- gold mine
- Gold Road Resources
- iron ore
- materials handling
- metallurgical coal
- Mineral Resources
- Mount Isa
- National Group
- Pilbara Minerals
- St Barbara
- Top News
- underground mining
- ESAB releases roller beds
ESAB has released its CD and CI range of rotational roller beds.
- Gleason debuts mini crawler cranes
Gleason has unveiled the UNIC 706 mini crawler cranes.
- Motion Technologies unveils programmable limit switches
Motion Technologies has released a rotary limit switch application solution.
- Sunset Equipment releases pipe lifters
Sunset Equipment is releasing the VACUVIETZ pipe lifting range into Australia.
- Caterpillar launches upgraded skid steer loaders
Caterpillar has released its upgraded B Series 3 skid steer loaders (SSL) and multi terrain loaders (MTL).
- Brevini expands gear unit series
Brevini has expanded its epicyclic gear unit series.
- Ametek releases customised DC motor options
Ametek Technical & Industrial Products have released customised options for Pittman DC motors.
- Metzke releases blow down valve
Metzke has released a blow down valve for RC drilling.
- Cummins releases transfer switch
Cummins Power Generation has released the 1200 amp OTEC open transition transfer switch.
- Miller launches turbo fall protection
Miller has released its Twin Turbo Fall Protection system.
- Bürkert releases digital positioners
Bürkert has released a new series of digital positioners for process control applications.
- Bucyrus releases filtration systems for underground vehicles
Bucyrus has released wet bath and dry exhaust diesel particulate solutions for its underground vehicles.
- Bobcat launches zero tail swing excavator
Bobcat has released its compact E45 Excavator with zero tail swing.
- Allight releases mining air compressors
Allight has released Rotair’s range of portable air compressors.
- BIS Industrial launches underground elevated work platforms
BIS Industrial has released a mobile elevated work platform (MEWP) for underground environments.
- Siemens debuts low- to high-resolution shaft driven speed sensors
Siemens Industry Automation Division has released the shaft driven speed sensor Sitrans WS300.
- Bestech Australia releases HSD and HSDR 750 series DC-operated LVDTs
Bestech Australia has released the HSD and HSDR 750 series of 19 mm diameter DC-operated Linear Variable Differential Transformers from American company Macrosensors.
- ABB to take automation technology around Australia once again
ABB has announced its 2010 Technology Roadshow, which will showcase its discrete automation and low-voltage technologies across the major cities in Australia.
- Navman Wireless Qube 3 GPS Vehicle Tracking Device
The Qube 3 GPS Vehicle Tracking Device works with the OnlineAVL 2, collecting and sending information directly from a vehicle to your office.
Discreet, compact and solid, the Qube is easily
- Navman Wireless MNAV 760
The M-Nav 760 provides a fully integrated vehicle tracking, job dispatch and satellite navigation solution when used with the Qube technology.
• Bluetooth functionality
• 4.3″ TFT LCD touch