- Atlas Iron
- coking coal
- Hancock Prospecting
- iron ore
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- Rio Tinto
- Schneider Electric
- thermal coal
- West Africa
- Western Australia
- Whitehaven Coal
- Kubota unleashes track loaders
Kubota has released the SVL75 and SVL90 compact track loaders.
- Mace Industries launches deep trough conveyors
Mace Industries has released the Shifta range of deep trough conveyors for bulk materials handling.
- MDL Australia releases long range laser scanners
MDL Australia has released the Quarryman Pro Long Range reflectorless rock profiling and 3D laser scanning system.
- Thermal mass flow meters from AMS Instrumentation
AMS Instrumentation has released the ST75 Flow Meter for use in hazardous and explosive areas
- Sandvik releases LS151 underground coal mining loader
Sandvik Mining and Construction has released the LS151 underground coal mining loader, the first in a new generation of LS Series loaders.
- Bahco launches adjustable wrenches
Bahco has released its heavy duty 90-series adjustable wrenches.
- Sperian launches safety eyewear
Sperian Protection has released the Millennia Sport safety eyewear for eye protection on the minesite.
- Kingdom launches portable vibration meters
Kingdom has released Dytran’s D4190 portable vibration meter for field testing accelerometers.
- Protective Industrial Products releases mine safety equipment
Protective Industrial Products Australia will unveil new specialised safety products for hearing, breathing and hand protection at QME.
- Bonfiglioli showcases heavy industrial drives at QME
Bonfiglioli Transmission Australia will showcase some of the world’s newest and most advanced heavy industrial drives during the 2010 Queensland Mining and Engineering exhibition.
- A.C.E launches rotary position sensors
Automated Control Engineering (ACE) has launched ASM’s PRAS5 range of heavy duty rotary position sensors.
- Finlay Screening & Crushing releases jaw crushers
Finlay Screening & Crushing Systems will unveil its latest jaw crusher at QME
- Mining pumps by Graco
Graco will unveil its latest mining pumps for hazardous areas at QME.
- Haulotte launches three in one loaders at QME
Haulotte Australia launches its combination front-end loader, backhoe loader and excavator machine.
- Trimec releases the RT20 Flow Rate Totaliser
Trimec has released the RT20 Flow Rate Totaliser in a robust metal housing.
- EXAIR releases Summing Remote Displays for Digital Flowmeters
EXAIR has released a Summing Remote Display for its Digital Flowmeters, which can monitor compressed air consumption from a “convenient location.”
- EXAIR released Modular E-Vac Vacuum Generators
EXAIR has released the Modular E-Vac Vacuum Generators, a series of compressed air-powered vacuums for lifting, pick-and-place, clamping, chucking and surface mounting applications.
- How PR can help Manufacturers
Changing the perception of manufacturing
- SEW showcases industrial gear units
Australia’s mining sector will be the first to view the latest line up of heavy-duty industrial gear-units from SEW-Eurodrive, at the Queensland Mining & Engineering Exhibition
- Flameproof squirrel cages from Teco Australia
TECO Australia will release its new range of Flameproof Exde low-voltage squirrel-cage motors for hazardous mining industry conditions at QME.