- Anglo American
- Atlas Iron
- BHP Mitsubishi Alliance
- Evolution Mining
- iron ore
- mineral sands
- mining services
- mining technology
- National Group
- Northern Minerals
- Oyu Tolgoi
- Prospect Awards
- Rio Tinto
- South Australia
- Top News
- underground mining
- Western Australia
- Bestech Australia releases HSD and HSDR 750 series DC-operated LVDTs
Bestech Australia has released the HSD and HSDR 750 series of 19 mm diameter DC-operated Linear Variable Differential Transformers from American company Macrosensors.
- ABB to take automation technology around Australia once again
ABB has announced its 2010 Technology Roadshow, which will showcase its discrete automation and low-voltage technologies across the major cities in Australia.
- Navman Wireless Qube 3 GPS Vehicle Tracking Device
The Qube 3 GPS Vehicle Tracking Device works with the OnlineAVL 2, collecting and sending information directly from a vehicle to your office.
Discreet, compact and solid, the Qube is easily
- Navman Wireless MNAV 760
The M-Nav 760 provides a fully integrated vehicle tracking, job dispatch and satellite navigation solution when used with the Qube technology.
• Bluetooth functionality
• 4.3″ TFT LCD touch
- Navman Wireless OnlineAVL2 Automatic Vehicle Locator
The OnlineAVL2 (automatic vehicle locator) is Navman Wireless’ latest software application and provides you the tools to monitor, manage, maintain and communicate with your fleet. A full
- MICO launches off highway truck disc brakes
MICO has released the 520 series hydraulic apply caliper disc brakes for on and off highway vehicles.
- Reflex launches drilling software
Reflex has released the GMIT 5 software which controls gyro survey instruments.
- Donaldson launches dust cups
Donaldson Australia has unveiled its gasket with quick release dust cups.
- Washington Development land packages in the Surat Basin
Thirty acres of land in Tara for $49,950
- Semco unveils transit mixers for tunnels
Semco released the Fiori DB 560T Transit Mixer which is designed to haul concrete down tunnels and in underground mines.
- Eaton releases updated circuit breakers
Eaton has released its range of Moeller NZM moulded circuit breakers with on-board diagnostic functions.
- ACE launches rotary shaft encoders
Automated Control Engineering (ACE) has released the AMCI NR25 EtherNet/IP absolute rotary shaft encoder.
- Tier 3 compliant coal loaders
Sandvik Mining and Construction have unveiled the LS171 and LS191 underground coal loaders.
- Honeywell launches control station interfaces
Honeywell has released an updated version of its 900 control station touch screen operator interface.
- Kleenman launches mobile impact crushers
Kleenman has released the EVO generation MR110 and MR130 plants.
- Remote Housing launches accommodation solutions
Remote Housing Australia has unveiled CReATE House, an easily assembled housing solution for remote areas.
- Teralba releases integrated temperature controllers
Teralba Industries have released temperature control systems that integrate with its Mueller Accu-Therm Plate Heat Exchangers.
- Bobcat launches clamp ready excavators
Bobcat Australia has launched the E42 excavator range.
- Pacific Sensor launches data loggers
Pacific Sensor Technologies has launched the QuadTemp 2000, a four channel thermocouple data logger with an LCD display.
- NHP releases strengthened ISO plug and sockets
NHP has released has upgraded ISO Plug and Socket range, which is now available in ‘Resistant Orange’.