- Altura Mining
- Anglo American
- Bowen Basin
- Dalgaranga gold project
- Fortescue Metals Group
- Gascoyne Resources
- gold project
- Hunter Valley
- iron ore
- Kin Mining
- metallurgical coal
- mining investment
- Newcrest Mining
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- Papua New Guinea
- St Barbara
- Western Australia
- Kingdom launches portable vibration meters
Kingdom has released Dytran’s D4190 portable vibration meter for field testing accelerometers.
- Protective Industrial Products releases mine safety equipment
Protective Industrial Products Australia will unveil new specialised safety products for hearing, breathing and hand protection at QME.
- Bonfiglioli showcases heavy industrial drives at QME
Bonfiglioli Transmission Australia will showcase some of the world’s newest and most advanced heavy industrial drives during the 2010 Queensland Mining and Engineering exhibition.
- A.C.E launches rotary position sensors
Automated Control Engineering (ACE) has launched ASM’s PRAS5 range of heavy duty rotary position sensors.
- Finlay Screening & Crushing releases jaw crushers
Finlay Screening & Crushing Systems will unveil its latest jaw crusher at QME
- Mining pumps by Graco
Graco will unveil its latest mining pumps for hazardous areas at QME.
- Haulotte launches three in one loaders at QME
Haulotte Australia launches its combination front-end loader, backhoe loader and excavator machine.
- Trimec releases the RT20 Flow Rate Totaliser
Trimec has released the RT20 Flow Rate Totaliser in a robust metal housing.
- EXAIR releases Summing Remote Displays for Digital Flowmeters
EXAIR has released a Summing Remote Display for its Digital Flowmeters, which can monitor compressed air consumption from a “convenient location.”
- EXAIR released Modular E-Vac Vacuum Generators
EXAIR has released the Modular E-Vac Vacuum Generators, a series of compressed air-powered vacuums for lifting, pick-and-place, clamping, chucking and surface mounting applications.
- How PR can help Manufacturers
Changing the perception of manufacturing
- SEW showcases industrial gear units
Australia’s mining sector will be the first to view the latest line up of heavy-duty industrial gear-units from SEW-Eurodrive, at the Queensland Mining & Engineering Exhibition
- Flameproof squirrel cages from Teco Australia
TECO Australia will release its new range of Flameproof Exde low-voltage squirrel-cage motors for hazardous mining industry conditions at QME.
- Tsubaki unveils latest transmission components
Tsubaki Australia will roll out its latest components for chain and power transmission for mining applications during QME.
- Couplertec showcases electronic rustproofing at QME.
Couplertec Electronic Rustproofing will be educating visitors on the difference between its capacitive coupling electronic rust-proofing systems and conventional methods QME.
- Becker display latest vehicle collision avoidance systems at QME
Becker Mining Systems will display its new Collision Avoidance System, CAS430, during the 2010 Queensland Mining and Engineering (QME) exhibition.
- Mine site simulation
Discrete Event Simulation (DES) modelling, or Dynamic Simulation, is the process of emulating real world operations in a controlled environment using computer technology.
- All terrain cranes
Manitowoc has launched its latest six-axle all terrain crane, the GMK6400.
- Haulotte releases safer telehandlers
Haulotte has released the HTL 3614Pro and HTL3617Pro telehandlers.
- Aussie Pumps releases high-pressure cleaning equipment for mining
Australian Pump Industries has released a range of diesel-powered, high-pressure cleaning equipment aimed at supporting the mining and resources industry.