- AngloGold Ashanti
- CBC Australia
- Greatland Gold
- gr engineering
- joint venture
- kirkland lake gold
- minerals processing
- mining technology
- Mount Isa
- Mt Cattlin
- OZ Minerals
- Regis Resources
- Rio Tinto
- Tony Makuch
- Top News
- underground mining
- Ametek releases customised DC motor options
Ametek Technical & Industrial Products have released customised options for Pittman DC motors.
- Metzke releases blow down valve
Metzke has released a blow down valve for RC drilling.
- Cummins releases transfer switch
Cummins Power Generation has released the 1200 amp OTEC open transition transfer switch.
- Miller launches turbo fall protection
Miller has released its Twin Turbo Fall Protection system.
- Bürkert releases digital positioners
Bürkert has released a new series of digital positioners for process control applications.
- Bucyrus releases filtration systems for underground vehicles
Bucyrus has released wet bath and dry exhaust diesel particulate solutions for its underground vehicles.
- Bobcat launches zero tail swing excavator
Bobcat has released its compact E45 Excavator with zero tail swing.
- Allight releases mining air compressors
Allight has released Rotair’s range of portable air compressors.
- BIS Industrial launches underground elevated work platforms
BIS Industrial has released a mobile elevated work platform (MEWP) for underground environments.
- Siemens debuts low- to high-resolution shaft driven speed sensors
Siemens Industry Automation Division has released the shaft driven speed sensor Sitrans WS300.
- Bestech Australia releases HSD and HSDR 750 series DC-operated LVDTs
Bestech Australia has released the HSD and HSDR 750 series of 19 mm diameter DC-operated Linear Variable Differential Transformers from American company Macrosensors.
- ABB to take automation technology around Australia once again
ABB has announced its 2010 Technology Roadshow, which will showcase its discrete automation and low-voltage technologies across the major cities in Australia.
- Navman Wireless Qube 3 GPS Vehicle Tracking Device
The Qube 3 GPS Vehicle Tracking Device works with the OnlineAVL 2, collecting and sending information directly from a vehicle to your office.
Discreet, compact and solid, the Qube is easily
- Navman Wireless MNAV 760
The M-Nav 760 provides a fully integrated vehicle tracking, job dispatch and satellite navigation solution when used with the Qube technology.
• Bluetooth functionality
• 4.3″ TFT LCD touch
- Navman Wireless OnlineAVL2 Automatic Vehicle Locator
The OnlineAVL2 (automatic vehicle locator) is Navman Wireless’ latest software application and provides you the tools to monitor, manage, maintain and communicate with your fleet. A full
- MICO launches off highway truck disc brakes
MICO has released the 520 series hydraulic apply caliper disc brakes for on and off highway vehicles.
- Reflex launches drilling software
Reflex has released the GMIT 5 software which controls gyro survey instruments.
- Donaldson launches dust cups
Donaldson Australia has unveiled its gasket with quick release dust cups.
- Washington Development land packages in the Surat Basin
Thirty acres of land in Tara for $49,950
- Semco unveils transit mixers for tunnels
Semco released the Fiori DB 560T Transit Mixer which is designed to haul concrete down tunnels and in underground mines.