- Abbot Point
- Andrew Mackenzie
- Artemis Resources
- BHP Billiton
- Carmichael mine
- Century zinc mine
- Eastern Goldfields
- Galilee Basin
- Gascoyne Resources
- Gold Fields
- Gold Road
- iron ore
- Lithium Australia
- mining technology
- Mount Isa
- New Century Resources
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- Poseidon Nickel
- South Australia
- underground mining
- Western Australia
- Maptek launches new Vulcan modelling and design software
Maptek has launched its Vulcan 9 software, which includes new modelling and underground design.
- Cat launches new hoist brake for rope shovels
Caterpillar has released a new dynamic hoist brake with smart controller for its 7495 and 7495H electric rope shovels.
- GE’s ArcWatch technology enables simultaneous safety and reliability for electrical systems
ArcWatch is said to be the industry’s first technology to enable an electrical system design.
- Mining software company joins hands with London uni
Mining and exploration software provider Micromine has signed an academic agreement with the Camborne School of Mines (CSM) at the University of Exeter in the UK.
- Water powered drilling is proving its worth in an iron ore mine in Sweden
The mining industry is continually looking for new drilling solutions that enable them to mine deeper, faster and more narrowly.
- Kal Tire’s Mining maximise tyre invesment
At a time when reducing mine operating costs is a focus for many, extending the life of tyres and vehicles by keeping them operational is imperative.
- Vortex pump heads
Vanton have released a new thermoplastic vortex pump head designed to handle solid-laden acids and caustic materials.
- High Pressure Cleaning:
Toxfree’s range of high pressure cleaning services can be adapted and tailored to suit any industrial environment.
- Dragline Cleaning
Toxfree’s range of dragline and shovels maintenance includes the cleaning of pinion paths, swing bays, hoist and drag tunnels, propel areas, shoes, dyna vanes, and outside rollers.
- Kemppi provides safer welding
Welding equipment manufacturer Kemppi has launched a range of software based welding products for use with its FastMig and KempArc welding machines.
- Isolation the key to safety on site
Locksafe has been serving the mining industry in Australia for more than ten years, with clients in every area of the industry, and few companies without Locksafe devices on site.
- Peggys can get a helping hand from Karcher steam power
Camp life for a peggy is not as easy as it looks: They’ve got a lot to deal with. But Karcher’s steam cleaners can make the job easier and chemical free.
- 3M launches new mining product vending machine
3M has launched a new mining product vending machine to help control inventory and increase onsite productivity.
- A smart phone for dirty jobs
The new Galaxy S5 smartphone stands up to the elements with IP67 water- and dust-proofing certification
- Gough releases polyethylene water tanks
Gough has developed highly durable mining water tanks.
- Atlas Copco to launch new mobile rig for boring mine opening holes
Atlas Copco is set to launch a new mobile rig for boring “opening holes” in mines which it says will be capable of developing both box hole boring and down-reaming without any site preparation.
- Dando Drilling launch two new drill rigs
Dando Drilling has launched a new wireline core drilling rig for remote areas and a compact sonic drill rig.
- Siemag Tecberg on show at AIMEX 2013 [VIDEO]
German based Seimag Tecberg has recently launched itself as a shaft hoisting systems supplier in the Australian market.
- SICK launches ultrasonic air velocity meters
SICK has launched ultrasonic air velocity meters for continuous air flow measurement in mining.
- Mobile solar safety shower attracts international attention
Designed for the roughest, remotest and toughest conditions on the planet, Enware’s Australian made safety showers and eyewash stations are garnering international attention.