- Altura Mining
- Andrew Mackenzie
- base metals
- Century mine
- Dacian Gold
- Ernst and Young
- feasibility study
- Fortescue Metals Group
- Gruyere Gold project
- iron ore
- mine approval
- Nev Power
- Newmont Mining
- Northern Star
- OZ Minerals
- St Barbara
- United States
- Western Areas
- Western Australia
- Peggys can get a helping hand from Karcher steam power
Camp life for a peggy is not as easy as it looks: They’ve got a lot to deal with. But Karcher’s steam cleaners can make the job easier and chemical free.
- 3M launches new mining product vending machine
3M has launched a new mining product vending machine to help control inventory and increase onsite productivity.
- A smart phone for dirty jobs
The new Galaxy S5 smartphone stands up to the elements with IP67 water- and dust-proofing certification
- Gough releases polyethylene water tanks
Gough has developed highly durable mining water tanks.
- Atlas Copco to launch new mobile rig for boring mine opening holes
Atlas Copco is set to launch a new mobile rig for boring “opening holes” in mines which it says will be capable of developing both box hole boring and down-reaming without any site preparation.
- Dando Drilling launch two new drill rigs
Dando Drilling has launched a new wireline core drilling rig for remote areas and a compact sonic drill rig.
- Siemag Tecberg on show at AIMEX 2013 [VIDEO]
German based Seimag Tecberg has recently launched itself as a shaft hoisting systems supplier in the Australian market.
- SICK launches ultrasonic air velocity meters
SICK has launched ultrasonic air velocity meters for continuous air flow measurement in mining.
- Mobile solar safety shower attracts international attention
Designed for the roughest, remotest and toughest conditions on the planet, Enware’s Australian made safety showers and eyewash stations are garnering international attention.
- Metso ease mill maintenance with new liners
Metso has developed a new solution to make maintenance of its grinding mills easier.
- New scheduling software for open cut coal miners
Commercial software company Runge Pincock Minarco (RPM) recently launched a mining planning software product that focuses entirely on scheduling an open cut coal mine.
- What women wear
An Australian first line of workwear developed specifically for women, including pregnant women, in mining is already being taken up on site.
- Rio Tinto installing GE’s aeroderivative gas turbines
Mining giant Rio Tinto is installing General Electric’s aeroderivative gas turbine technology to supply power on two of its Pilbara sites in WA.
- Overcoming the Problem of Incorrectly Specified Conveyor Rollers
Industry has developed international standards to ensure that retrofitting of aftermarket parts can be easily achieved, regardless of where the part originated.
- Manitou Australia launches mining microsite for skid steers and attachments
Materials handling specialist, Manitou Australia has launched a new mining microsite dedicated to mining and quarry applications.
- Terratec’s new universal boxhole boring machine
Tasmanian raise drill and tunnel boring machine manufacturer Terratec has added a new rig to its raise boring product range.
- Telsmith presents new cone crusher
Telsmith’s new T300 Cone Crusher has been rated the largest in-class clearing stroke and the highest in class crushing force.
- Wormald supplies essential breathing apparatus at Ravensworth Mine
Leading fire protection specialist Wormald has supplied a range of life safety products and systems at GlencoreXstrata’s Ravensworth underground Mine.
- Caterpillar ships first Mak Dual fuel engine
Caterpillar Marine Power Systems have announced the shipment of the first Mak M 46 DF dual fuel marine engine.
- Satco processing and felling heads from Caterpillar
Caterpillar Forest Products and Satco have signed a deal that gives Caterpillar the rights to sell and support Satco harvesting attachments and parts all over the world.