- CBC Australia
- Core Lithium
- Ian Macfarlane
- iron ore
- Lithium Australia
- Maules Creek
- metallurgical coal
- mining technology
- NRW Holdings
- Queensland Resources Council
- Regis Resources
- Resolute Mining
- Rio Tinto
- thermal coal
- Top News
- underground mining
- Weir Minerals
- Whitehaven Coal
- Winchester South
- Sevinn develops safe picket remover
Sevinn has created a quick and easy star post remover – the XPR.
- A.C.E. unveils incremental encoders
Automated Control Engineering have introduced the RX 70TI and RX 71TI incremental shaft encoders.
- Belden unveils Ethernet switches
Belden has launched the Hirschmann MACH104-16TX-PoEP Ethernet switches with power over Ethernet Plus.
- AllightSykes releases tough mining pumps
AllightSykes have launched a new mining pump designed to last longer in Australian mines.
- Haydon Kerk releases linear actuators
Haydon Kerk Motions Solutions has released a new version of its 36mm G4 linear actuator.
- Super Rugged Terminal with 3 Meter Drop Resistance
Heavy duty terminals for a heavy duty industry,
- Caterpillar launches new dozers
Caterpillar has released the new D11T and D11T CD dozers on to the scene.
- Honeywell launches safety goggles
Honeywell has released safety goggles with Durastreme coating technology – guaranteeing increased eye protection in a variety of workplaces.
- DJB unveils geothermal seismic snodes
Unique seismic sondes made by DJB Instruments are being put to work at The Eden Project’s Deep Geothermal development.
- WAM upgrades vent filters
WAM Australia has upgraded its Silotop dust collectors.
- Floorsafe unveils its range of barrier tapes
Floorsafe International has extended its range of tapes to include barrier/warning tapes.
- Narva released LED emergency lamps
Narva has launched its latest High Output L.E.D Strobe / Rotator emergency warning lamp.
- Rockwell upgrades AC drives
Rockwell has expanded the power range of its Allen-Bradley PowerFlex 755 AC drives to 450kW, and includes integrated motion.
- Welcome to FLIR Systems – Global Leader in Infrared Cameras
FLIR Systems is a leading manufacturer of innovative imaging systems that include infrared cameras, aerial broadcast cameras and machine vision systems.
- Aussie Pump releases slurry pumps
Aussie Pump has launched a new heavy duty submersible slurry pump.
- A.C.E. distributes magnetic encoders
Automated Control Engineering, in partnership with AMCI, has launched heavy duty size 15 magnetic encoders.
- SMENCO provides safer welding
SMENCO has released Fronius’ mine-spec machine, the TransPocket 125-10 Voltage Reduction Device for safer welding
- RAM delivers container handlers
RAM has delivered three RAM Revolver container handlers to IMX.
- Transducer cylinder solutions from Parks Industries
Solving relability issues and cylinder problems.
- Sandvik launches two new cone crushers
Sandvik has debuted two 750 kW cone crushers for secondary and tertiary crushing.