- Andrew Forrest
- Andrew Mackenzie
- Elizabeth Gaines
- fenner dunlop
- Illawarra Coal
- iron ore
- materials handling
- Maules Creek
- metallurgical coal
- mining technology
- Northern Star Resources
- renewable energy
- Rockwell Automation
- south flank
- St Barbara
- underground mining
- Whitehaven Coal
- WAM upgrades vent filters
WAM Australia has upgraded its Silotop dust collectors.
- Floorsafe unveils its range of barrier tapes
Floorsafe International has extended its range of tapes to include barrier/warning tapes.
- Narva released LED emergency lamps
Narva has launched its latest High Output L.E.D Strobe / Rotator emergency warning lamp.
- Rockwell upgrades AC drives
Rockwell has expanded the power range of its Allen-Bradley PowerFlex 755 AC drives to 450kW, and includes integrated motion.
- Welcome to FLIR Systems – Global Leader in Infrared Cameras
FLIR Systems is a leading manufacturer of innovative imaging systems that include infrared cameras, aerial broadcast cameras and machine vision systems.
- Aussie Pump releases slurry pumps
Aussie Pump has launched a new heavy duty submersible slurry pump.
- A.C.E. distributes magnetic encoders
Automated Control Engineering, in partnership with AMCI, has launched heavy duty size 15 magnetic encoders.
- SMENCO provides safer welding
SMENCO has released Fronius’ mine-spec machine, the TransPocket 125-10 Voltage Reduction Device for safer welding
- RAM delivers container handlers
RAM has delivered three RAM Revolver container handlers to IMX.
- Transducer cylinder solutions from Parks Industries
Solving relability issues and cylinder problems.
- Sandvik launches two new cone crushers
Sandvik has debuted two 750 kW cone crushers for secondary and tertiary crushing.
- Control Logic is pleased to announce the release of our 2011/12 pricelist catalogue.
Order your Catalogue TODAY & Stop searching for your ELECTRICAL MINING products
- Sandvik launches underground tyre monitor
Sandvik has unveiled the Sandvik Tyre Monitor, which monitors tyre pressure and temperature, for underground load-haul-dumps and trucks.
- Specialist environmental solutions
Diesel emissions reduction and monitoring solutions
- Steel Blue launches new boot range
Steel Blue has unveiled its new safety footwear – the Lifestyle range.
- Magnetic cable and hose hangers
Swift Metal Services have expanded their range of brackets and components with, the introduction of innovative, relocatable, magnetic hanging brackets for cables, hoses and pneumatic lines.
- Bobcat unveils skid steer loader
Bobcat Australia has released the new Bobcat T650 compact track skid steer loader.
- Komatsu expands oil range
Komatsu has introduced the AX080 axle oil.
- Plant-wide weigh batching system
Flexicon has unveiled an automated Plant-wide Weigh Batching System engineered that can simultaneously weigh up to seven major ingredients received in bulk bags and unlimited minor ingredients
- A.C.E launch incremental encoder
Automated Control Engineering have introduced Hengstler’s RI80-E Incremental Encoder.