- Anglo American
- AngloGold Ashanti
- CBC Australia
- Gold Fields
- gold price
- Gold Road
- gr engineering
- joint venture
- kirkland lake gold
- mining technology
- Regis Resources
- renewable energy
- Rio Tinto
- thermal coal
- Tony Makuch
- Top News
- underground mining
- Western Australia
- Pfannenberg Quadro multicolour LED light
Quadro LED light from Pfannenberg is a multicolour light for use in ex-zones two and 22, an efficient alternative to conventional signal towers.
- R. STAHL LED floodlights: Compact LED floodlights in a robust stainless steel enclosure
Control Logic has now made a new generation of explosion-protected LED floodlights from R. STAHL available.
- Emerson RXi2-BP industrial PC: Next-gen ruggedised computing
The powerful, expandable and reliable industrial computers offer new processor choices, increased and faster storage, improved graphics and enhanced security features.
- Load volume scanning: A game-changer for mining
During a load audit study, Loadscan found a customer over-stating loads by 13.7 per cent when measured against loads scanned with its load volume scanning (LVS) system.
- Liebherr T 236 trucks to run on trolley mode
Liebherr has signed a €20 million ($33.2 million) trolley development contract with Austria’s iron ore producer VA Erzberg for six 100-tonne T 236 mining trucks.
- BLASTMAP helps launch precise blasts
BME has designed BLASTMAP to help operators design blast timing to be jointly used with BME’s digital initiation system, AXXIS.
- Keech ships next gen cast lip
The KOBRA 660 cast lip is off to one of the Hunter Valley’s major coal mines for use on a 350-tonne excavator.
- Power for remote applications, communications
The Independent Smart Pole (ISP1/ISP2), depending on its configuration, will provide either 40 or 80 watt of continuous power 24/7.
- ifm efector sensor helps guard machinery
ifm’s O3M sesnor is a 3D sensor that improves the overall functionality and safety around mobile machinery and plants. Users can install the smart sensor on loaders, mining machinery, automated guided vehicles (AGVs) or other vehichles and machinery. Thanks to the sensor’s automatic object detection feature, it can emit a warning or interact with the … Continue reading ifm efector sensor helps guard machinery
- Riva ice cream dispensing systems – a REAL solution for REAL ice cream
Riva ice cream dispensing systems have been providing an effective and efficient ice cream solution to numerous market segments for over 20 years. Riva’s unique ice cream dispenser dispenses pre-frozen REAL ICE CREAM, NOT SOFT SERVE.
- ifm Efector unveils 3D smart sensor
ifm’s O3M vision sensor is a 3D vision sensor that can be applied for rear, forward and side detection to improve the overall functionality and safety around mobile machinery and plants.
- New 3M Speedglas heavy-duty powered air welding helmet G5-01
The new 3M Speedglas heavy-duty welding helmet G5-01 with Adflo PAPR gives professional welders the ultimate in comfort, protection and adaptability.
- GreenGold single pass & high efficiency electro-winning cells
The Silver Cell is an electro-winning cell designed for the treatment of gold/silver electrolyte solutions.
- ABB Ability ventilation optimiser
ABB’s optimiser is proven to reduce ventilation costs, extend the lifetime of ventilation systems and create a lasting, healthy and safe working environment.
- Remote monitoring leads to cost reductions
Rammer’s RD3 monitoring device, together with the first remote rockbreaker monitoring system My Fleet platform has made it easy for customers to monitor their rockbreaker fleet remotely.
- DIN rail power supplies with real-time monitoring
The Phoenix Contact Quint Power supplies gives control engineers improved configuration and diagnostics to ensure reliable power to the control system.
- PDS asset management software
Unplanned maintenance can have a marked impact on the productivity and therefore the profitability of a mine.
- AusProof launches PES 60A range and quick release system
The launch of the PES 60A range now gives users the opportunity to select from a greater AusProof range, offering a suite of high-voltage couplers to low voltage restrained range solutions.
- Phoenix Contact ImpulseCheck intelligent monitoring system
ImpulseCheck from Phoenix Contact is the first intelligent assistance system for surge protection in the field of mains protection available on the market.
- MOVUS launches wireless condition monitoring tool FitMachine EX
Brisbane-based MOVUS, the developer of the FitMachine IIIoT solution, has launched its most advanced and cost-effective condition monitoring technology yet.