Dugald River enters final stretch towards zinc production
MMG’s Dugald River zinc project in Queensland is on track to be producing by the end of 2017 significantly under budget.
Gascoyne lines up NRW for $300m Dalgaranga gold contract
Gascoyne Resources has chosen NRW Holdings as the preferred mining contractor for its Dalgaranga gold operation in the Murchison region of Western Australia.
Newcrest unveils $93m Telfer expansion
Newcrest Mining will spend $93 million to improve the operating margins and extend the life of the Telfer gold mine in the Pilbara region of Western Australia.
BHP to accelerate nickel project as interest spikes
BHP may bring forward development of stage two of its nickel sulphate plant at the Kwinana Refinery in Western Australia with interest in the product exceeding expectations.
- October 17, 2017Comments 0
- October 10, 2017Comments 0
- October 09, 2017Comments 0
- October 02, 2017Comments 0
- June 09, 2017Comments 0
- June 09, 2017Comments 0
- October 5, 2016Comments (0)Wood Mackenzie breaks down the latest developments in FLNG, and trends ahead for the industry.
- September 22, 2016Comments (0)Today’s infographic explains how oil is formed, while also covering some of oil’s uses and history. It also mentions an alternate theory on how oil is formed.
- August 26, 2016Comments (1409)When it comes to conserving the world’s oceans, bigger isn’t necessarily better. Globally, there has been an increasing trend towards placing very large marine reserves in remote regions. While these ...
- July 14, 2016Comments (0)Crude oil is the world’s most actively traded commodity, and oil-related trades are a staple for traders, hedgers, investors around the globe. This infographic examines where trading begin, and where ...
- February 15, 2017Comments (0)This case study shows how choosing the right insulation for LNG pipelines is key to making sure you have the most efficient cost effective insulation for your project. Download this whitepaper by filling in your details in the form below.
- February 15, 2017Comments (0)This whitepaper discusses the problems caused by uneven crane rails, non-tracking related crane runway issues and physical signs of crane rail and wheel wear. Rail surveys are remote control operated to avoid dangerous work near the runway tracks. They reduce downtime by identifying problems upfront and is only required as problems arise, which in turn saves more time. To download the whitepaper, fill in your details in the form below.
- January 31, 2017Comments (0)In some industries, the specific safety requirements go far beyond what is prescribed by TÜV or national laws. Especially great is the need for safety in the petroleum processing industry, for example in storing liquid gas in spherical tanks. This whitepaper shows that thanks to the powerful signal focusing of the new VEGAPULS 64, new areas of application for non-contact radar measurement technology are now opening up.