Rio Tinto CEO targets a reinvention of mining
Rio Tinto chief executive officer Jean-Sebastien Jacques wants mining to reinvent itself and pioneer the industry into the 21st century
Adani declares Carmichael project 100% financed
India’s Adani Group plans to fund the entire Carmichael coal mine and rail project in the Galilee Basin in Queensland itself, Adani Mining chief executive officer Lucas Dow has revealed.
Rio Tinto inks $3.5 billion investment in Koodaideri
Rio Tinto has approved a $US2.6 billion ($3.5 billion) investment in the Koodaideri iron ore mine in Western Australia.
Epiroc releases latest battery-operated equipment
Epiroc has unveiled its second generation of battery-operated machines that have been designed to lower costs and make underground mining a healthier work environment.
- December 05, 2018Comments 0
- December 04, 2018Comments 0
- November 30, 2018Comments 0
- November 28, 2018Comments 0
- November 19, 2018Comments 0
- November 14, 2018Comments 0
- September 3, 2018Comments (0)While it might sound like the title to a heavy metal song, the unbreakable bond between oil and steel is very real and an indicator of how the global economy ...
- February 12, 2018Comments (0)It’s important to know the basic principles to create a safe, strong and clean weld. Mathew Hefferan, field applications specialist at Welding Industries of Australia (WIA), shares his top eight ...
- February 12, 2018Comments (0)Since opening its state-of-the-art service centre in Mackay, Queensland in March 2017, SEW-EURODRIVE has been working with its mining operator customers to ensure their gearboxes and drives are performing at ...
- October 23, 2017Comments (0)Alemlube is Australia’s leading supplier of lubrication and workshop equipment and for over 20 years has also been providing turnkey workshop solutions to the mining, contractor, automotive and transport industries.
- February 15, 2017Comments (0)This case study shows how choosing the right insulation for LNG pipelines is key to making sure you have the most efficient cost effective insulation for your project. Download this whitepaper by filling in your details in the form below.
- February 15, 2017Comments (0)This whitepaper discusses the problems caused by uneven crane rails, non-tracking related crane runway issues and physical signs of crane rail and wheel wear. Rail surveys are remote control operated to avoid dangerous work near the runway tracks. They reduce downtime by identifying problems upfront and is only required as problems arise, which in turn saves more time. To download the whitepaper, fill in your details in the form below.
- January 31, 2017Comments (0)In some industries, the specific safety requirements go far beyond what is prescribed by TÜV or national laws. Especially great is the need for safety in the petroleum processing industry, for example in storing liquid gas in spherical tanks. This whitepaper shows that thanks to the powerful signal focusing of the new VEGAPULS 64, new areas of application for non-contact radar measurement technology are now opening up.