- March 25, 2020Comments 0
- March 19, 2020Comments 0
- March 11, 2020Comments 0
- March 10, 2020Comments 0
- March 06, 2020Comments 0
- February 18, 2020Comments 0
- December 9, 2019Comments (0)Almost half of global mining companies rank licence to operate as the biggest issue for business in the Top 10 Business Risks and Opportunities 2020 report. But what is Australia ...
- June 26, 2019Comments (0)Bend-tech’s scaffold elimination process involves a site audit where the company scopes and inspects existing scaffold that is or has been erected on a regular basis to access, protect or ...
- September 3, 2018Comments (0)While it might sound like the title to a heavy metal song, the unbreakable bond between oil and steel is very real and an indicator of how the global economy ...
- February 12, 2018Comments (0)It’s important to know the basic principles to create a safe, strong and clean weld. Mathew Hefferan, field applications specialist at Welding Industries of Australia (WIA), shares his top eight ...
- July 2, 2019Comments (0)LVDT has been proven as a robust, reliable non-contact position measuring sensors for downhole drilling application. It is capable of withstanding extreme temperature, pressure, shock, and vibrations while also delivering accurate results. This article discusses in depth what the design considerations are for LVDT sensors and how new materials and design may potentially unveil an opportunity for taking it deeper. To download the white paper, please fill out the form below.
- February 15, 2017Comments (0)This case study shows how choosing the right insulation for LNG pipelines is key to making sure you have the most efficient cost effective insulation for your project. Download this whitepaper by filling in your details in the form below.
- February 15, 2017Comments (0)This whitepaper discusses the problems caused by uneven crane rails, non-tracking related crane runway issues and physical signs of crane rail and wheel wear. Rail surveys are remote control operated to avoid dangerous work near the runway tracks. They reduce downtime by identifying problems upfront and is only required as problems arise, which in turn saves more time. To download the whitepaper, fill in your details in the form below.
- January 31, 2017Comments (0)In some industries, the specific safety requirements go far beyond what is prescribed by TÜV or national laws. Especially great is the need for safety in the petroleum processing industry, for example in storing liquid gas in spherical tanks. This whitepaper shows that thanks to the powerful signal focusing of the new VEGAPULS 64, new areas of application for non-contact radar measurement technology are now opening up.