Fitzroy Australia avoids a culture clash at Ironbark No. 1
Fitzroy Australia Resources is using a different method for sourcing the right workers at its coal projects in Queensland.
Komatsu unveils next phase of autonomous mission
Komatsu is bringing the company closer to the dream of fully autonomous dozing with its latest release.
Sandvik releases large-scale underground loader
Sandvik has introduced the LH621i intelligent loader for large-scale underground production and mine development.
OZ Minerals strikes greenfields discovery deal with Red Metal
OZ Minerals and Red Metal have formed a joint venture agreement aimed at fast tracking the search for greenfields discoveries at projects in Western Australia and Queensland.
- April 16, 2019Comments 0
- April 05, 2019Comments 0
- March 15, 2019Comments 0
- March 14, 2019Comments 0
- February 14, 2019Comments 0
- February 12, 2019Comments 0
- September 3, 2018Comments (0)While it might sound like the title to a heavy metal song, the unbreakable bond between oil and steel is very real and an indicator of how the global economy ...
- February 12, 2018Comments (0)It’s important to know the basic principles to create a safe, strong and clean weld. Mathew Hefferan, field applications specialist at Welding Industries of Australia (WIA), shares his top eight ...
- February 12, 2018Comments (0)Since opening its state-of-the-art service centre in Mackay, Queensland in March 2017, SEW-EURODRIVE has been working with its mining operator customers to ensure their gearboxes and drives are performing at ...
- October 23, 2017Comments (0)Alemlube is Australia’s leading supplier of lubrication and workshop equipment and for over 20 years has also been providing turnkey workshop solutions to the mining, contractor, automotive and transport industries.
- February 15, 2017Comments (0)This case study shows how choosing the right insulation for LNG pipelines is key to making sure you have the most efficient cost effective insulation for your project. Download this whitepaper by filling in your details in the form below.
- February 15, 2017Comments (0)This whitepaper discusses the problems caused by uneven crane rails, non-tracking related crane runway issues and physical signs of crane rail and wheel wear. Rail surveys are remote control operated to avoid dangerous work near the runway tracks. They reduce downtime by identifying problems upfront and is only required as problems arise, which in turn saves more time. To download the whitepaper, fill in your details in the form below.
- January 31, 2017Comments (0)In some industries, the specific safety requirements go far beyond what is prescribed by TÜV or national laws. Especially great is the need for safety in the petroleum processing industry, for example in storing liquid gas in spherical tanks. This whitepaper shows that thanks to the powerful signal focusing of the new VEGAPULS 64, new areas of application for non-contact radar measurement technology are now opening up.