Rio Tinto launches Far North Queensland recruitment drive
Rio Tinto is seeking more than 100 workers for a variety of roles at its bauxite operations in North Queensland.
Tropicana JV to boost production, extend mine life with $46m expansion
Joint venture partners AngloGold Ashanti and Independence Group have unveiled a $46 million plan to lift production and extend the life of the Tropicana gold mine in Western Australia.
Dacian Gold lines up Macmahon for $250m Mt Morgans contract
Macmahon Holdings has received a letter of award for a mining contract worth at least $250 million at Dacian Gold’s Mt Morgans gold operation in Western Australia.
BHP considers Olympic Dam expansion to lift productivity
BHP expects to deliver $US1.6 billion ($2.1 billion) in productivity gains from its Australian operations over the next two years through projects like the expansion of Olympic Dam.
- December 12, 2017Comments 0
- December 11, 2017Comments 0
- December 08, 2017Comments 0
- November 30, 2017Comments 0
- November 15, 2017Comments 0
- November 14, 2017Comments 0
- October 23, 2017Comments (0)Alemlube is Australia’s leading supplier of lubrication and workshop equipment and for over 20 years has also been providing turnkey workshop solutions to the mining, contractor, automotive and transport industries.
- October 5, 2016Comments (0)Wood Mackenzie breaks down the latest developments in FLNG, and trends ahead for the industry.
- September 22, 2016Comments (0)Today’s infographic explains how oil is formed, while also covering some of oil’s uses and history. It also mentions an alternate theory on how oil is formed.
- August 26, 2016Comments (1703)When it comes to conserving the world’s oceans, bigger isn’t necessarily better. Globally, there has been an increasing trend towards placing very large marine reserves in remote regions. While these ...
- February 15, 2017Comments (0)This case study shows how choosing the right insulation for LNG pipelines is key to making sure you have the most efficient cost effective insulation for your project. Download this whitepaper by filling in your details in the form below.
- February 15, 2017Comments (0)This whitepaper discusses the problems caused by uneven crane rails, non-tracking related crane runway issues and physical signs of crane rail and wheel wear. Rail surveys are remote control operated to avoid dangerous work near the runway tracks. They reduce downtime by identifying problems upfront and is only required as problems arise, which in turn saves more time. To download the whitepaper, fill in your details in the form below.
- January 31, 2017Comments (0)In some industries, the specific safety requirements go far beyond what is prescribed by TÜV or national laws. Especially great is the need for safety in the petroleum processing industry, for example in storing liquid gas in spherical tanks. This whitepaper shows that thanks to the powerful signal focusing of the new VEGAPULS 64, new areas of application for non-contact radar measurement technology are now opening up.