Prospect Awards review: Rinehart ramps up contribution to mining at Roy Hill
The success of the Roy Hill iron ore operations highlights a long list of achievements in mining for Hancock Prospecting chair Gina Rinehart.
Aurizon backs acquisition of Wiggins Island coal terminal
Rail operator Aurizon has confirmed that it is in preliminary discussions with several parties about an acquisition and restructuring of the Wiggins Island Coal Export Terminal (WICET).
BHP to diversify Olympic Dam workforce for mine expansion
BHP is getting set for a recruitment drive that will increase diversity and support the growth of the Olympic Dam mine in South Australia.
All the winners from the 2017 Prospect Awards
It was a big night for the industry as the winners of the 2017 Australian Mining Prospect Awards took to the stage at Ivy in Sydney.
- November 15, 2017Comments 0
- November 14, 2017Comments 0
- November 08, 2017Comments 0
- November 03, 2017Comments 0
- November 01, 2017Comments 0
- November 01, 2017Comments 0
- October 23, 2017Comments (0)Alemlube is Australia’s leading supplier of lubrication and workshop equipment and for over 20 years has also been providing turnkey workshop solutions to the mining, contractor, automotive and transport industries.
- October 5, 2016Comments (0)Wood Mackenzie breaks down the latest developments in FLNG, and trends ahead for the industry.
- September 22, 2016Comments (0)Today’s infographic explains how oil is formed, while also covering some of oil’s uses and history. It also mentions an alternate theory on how oil is formed.
- August 26, 2016Comments (1590)When it comes to conserving the world’s oceans, bigger isn’t necessarily better. Globally, there has been an increasing trend towards placing very large marine reserves in remote regions. While these ...
- February 15, 2017Comments (0)This case study shows how choosing the right insulation for LNG pipelines is key to making sure you have the most efficient cost effective insulation for your project. Download this whitepaper by filling in your details in the form below.
- February 15, 2017Comments (0)This whitepaper discusses the problems caused by uneven crane rails, non-tracking related crane runway issues and physical signs of crane rail and wheel wear. Rail surveys are remote control operated to avoid dangerous work near the runway tracks. They reduce downtime by identifying problems upfront and is only required as problems arise, which in turn saves more time. To download the whitepaper, fill in your details in the form below.
- January 31, 2017Comments (0)In some industries, the specific safety requirements go far beyond what is prescribed by TÜV or national laws. Especially great is the need for safety in the petroleum processing industry, for example in storing liquid gas in spherical tanks. This whitepaper shows that thanks to the powerful signal focusing of the new VEGAPULS 64, new areas of application for non-contact radar measurement technology are now opening up.