Northparkes Mines set for $200m growth project
China Molybdenum Company (CMOC) and Sumitomo have approved the development of a new block cave mine to expand the Northparkes Mines copper-gold operation in New South Wales.
Fortescue ships maiden cargo of West Pilbara Fines
Fortescue Metals Group’s first shipment of the higher-grade West Pilbara Fines iron ore has left Western Australia for China.
Fitzroy targets inexperienced mine workers for Ironbark No. 1
Fitzroy Australia Resources plans to fill half of the jobs it is creating at the Ironbark No. 1 coal project in Queensland with workers who are new to the industry.
BHP unveils first autonomous drill at South Flank
BHP’s introduction of autonomous equipment at the $4.5 billion South Flank iron ore project in the Pilbara is under way.
- January 18, 2019Comments 0
- January 17, 2019Comments 0
- January 14, 2019Comments 0
- January 09, 2019Comments 0
- December 19, 2018Comments 0
- December 14, 2018Comments 0
- September 3, 2018Comments (0)While it might sound like the title to a heavy metal song, the unbreakable bond between oil and steel is very real and an indicator of how the global economy ...
- February 12, 2018Comments (0)It’s important to know the basic principles to create a safe, strong and clean weld. Mathew Hefferan, field applications specialist at Welding Industries of Australia (WIA), shares his top eight ...
- February 12, 2018Comments (0)Since opening its state-of-the-art service centre in Mackay, Queensland in March 2017, SEW-EURODRIVE has been working with its mining operator customers to ensure their gearboxes and drives are performing at ...
- October 23, 2017Comments (0)Alemlube is Australia’s leading supplier of lubrication and workshop equipment and for over 20 years has also been providing turnkey workshop solutions to the mining, contractor, automotive and transport industries.
- February 15, 2017Comments (0)This case study shows how choosing the right insulation for LNG pipelines is key to making sure you have the most efficient cost effective insulation for your project. Download this whitepaper by filling in your details in the form below.
- February 15, 2017Comments (0)This whitepaper discusses the problems caused by uneven crane rails, non-tracking related crane runway issues and physical signs of crane rail and wheel wear. Rail surveys are remote control operated to avoid dangerous work near the runway tracks. They reduce downtime by identifying problems upfront and is only required as problems arise, which in turn saves more time. To download the whitepaper, fill in your details in the form below.
- January 31, 2017Comments (0)In some industries, the specific safety requirements go far beyond what is prescribed by TÜV or national laws. Especially great is the need for safety in the petroleum processing industry, for example in storing liquid gas in spherical tanks. This whitepaper shows that thanks to the powerful signal focusing of the new VEGAPULS 64, new areas of application for non-contact radar measurement technology are now opening up.