Mount Gibson on track to benefit from premium iron ore demand
Mount Gibson Iron has bolstered its high-grade iron ore reserves at the Koolan Island restart project in Western Australia as demand for premium product strengthens.
Olympic Dam ramp-up 'slower than expected'
BHP’s ramp-up of operations at Olympic Dam following a maintenance program has been slower than expected, forcing the miner to lower its copper production guidance at the South Australian mine.
Jupiter Mines lists on ASX with massive $240m IPO
Jupiter Mines, known for its 49.9 per cent-owned Tshipi manganese mine in South Africa (the third-largest in the world) and its Central Yilgarn iron ore project in Western Australia, will today begin trading on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).
OZ Minerals awards $660m Carrapateena contract to Downer
Downer EDI will deliver underground mining services at OZ Minerals’ Carrapateena copper-gold project in South Australia after being awarded a $660 million contract at the operation.
- April 16, 2018Comments 0
- April 13, 2018Comments 0
- April 09, 2018Comments 0
- April 05, 2018Comments 0
- April 03, 2018Comments 0
- March 29, 2018Comments 0
- February 12, 2018Comments (0)It’s important to know the basic principles to create a safe, strong and clean weld. Mathew Hefferan, field applications specialist at Welding Industries of Australia (WIA), shares his top eight ...
- February 12, 2018Comments (0)Since opening its state-of-the-art service centre in Mackay, Queensland in March 2017, SEW-EURODRIVE has been working with its mining operator customers to ensure their gearboxes and drives are performing at ...
- October 23, 2017Comments (0)Alemlube is Australia’s leading supplier of lubrication and workshop equipment and for over 20 years has also been providing turnkey workshop solutions to the mining, contractor, automotive and transport industries.
- October 5, 2016Comments (0)Wood Mackenzie breaks down the latest developments in FLNG, and trends ahead for the industry.
- February 15, 2017Comments (0)This case study shows how choosing the right insulation for LNG pipelines is key to making sure you have the most efficient cost effective insulation for your project. Download this whitepaper by filling in your details in the form below.
- February 15, 2017Comments (0)This whitepaper discusses the problems caused by uneven crane rails, non-tracking related crane runway issues and physical signs of crane rail and wheel wear. Rail surveys are remote control operated to avoid dangerous work near the runway tracks. They reduce downtime by identifying problems upfront and is only required as problems arise, which in turn saves more time. To download the whitepaper, fill in your details in the form below.
- January 31, 2017Comments (0)In some industries, the specific safety requirements go far beyond what is prescribed by TÜV or national laws. Especially great is the need for safety in the petroleum processing industry, for example in storing liquid gas in spherical tanks. This whitepaper shows that thanks to the powerful signal focusing of the new VEGAPULS 64, new areas of application for non-contact radar measurement technology are now opening up.