The entry deadline for the 7th Annual Australian Mining Prospect Awards is fast approaching, with nominations due to close TOMORROW, Friday 27 August.
The Australian Mining Prospect Awards aim to encourage, recognise and reward excellence in the Australian mining industry.
The Awards will showcase companies that have shown innovation and excellence in 12 categories, including:
- Australian Mine of the Year
- Most Outstanding Contribution to Mining
- Mine Manger of the Year
- Coal Mine of the Year
- Metalliferous Mine of the Year
- Minerals Processing Plant of the Year
- Contract Miner of the Year
- Employer of Choice
- Excellence in Mine OH&S
- Innovative Mining Solutions
- Explorer of the Year
- Excellence in Environmental Management
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Get your company the recognition it deserves.
Please submit your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Australian Mining, Tower 2, 475 Victoria Ave, Locked Bag 2999, Chatswood DC NSW 206
For any enquiries, call Michael Mills on 02 9422 2909.