With over 70 years’ experience manufacturing and supplying quality products to the Australian construction and mining industries, Stratco understands the importance of protecting your drill core samples in high-quality, purpose-built storage systems. Available for worldwide delivery, Stratco Core Trays are manufactured in a choice of metal or plastic materials and are designed to be strong, versatile and easy to use with a range of styles and sizes to suit your needs.
The range includes Stratco Metal Core Trays and Stratco Plastic Core Trays. The metal trays are made from a quality zinc-aluminium alloy with integrated drainage slots to prevent cross-contamination of core samples, and the plastic trays are made from injection-moulded, highly visible white polypropylene that offers the highest level of UV protection with no pop rivets or welds.
Whichever tray you need, you are guaranteed easy stacking and transportation. Stratco metal core trays are available with optional lugs and detachable handles, while the plastic core trays have handles built in.
STRATCO METAL CORE TRAYS:
- Quality Zinc/Al metal core trays
- Available assembled or unassembled for easy transport
- Integrated drainage slots to allow for external drainage to prevent cross-contamination of core samples
- Designed for safety with chamfered ends and folded edges
- Optional detachable handles for safe and easy handling
- Optional lugs allow safe and easy stacking for storage and transportation
- Sizes BQ2, HQ, NQ2 and PQ available
- Strong, stackable core trays
- Talk to us about custom sizes
STRATCO PLASTIC CORE TRAYS:
- Injection moulded in highly visible white polypropylene
- No corrosion or cross contamination of stored ore
- No magnetic interference with core evaluation
- Highest level of UV protection
- One-piece moulding with no pop rivets or welds
- Designed for easy stacking and transportation
- Built in handles for easy handling and safety
- Available in B, N, H & P sizes with 1000mm x 385mm dimensions
- Core Tray Markers and long lasting Zinc/Al lids are also available.
Plastic or metal core trays in standard or customised sizes to suit your needs – talk to us today! Phone 1300 145 145 or visit stratco.com.au