This year’s Safety In Action – including everything you need to know if you’re serious about workplace health and safety – is only two weeks away.
The event runs from March 19 – 21 at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre and provides an opportunity to do things like meet suppliers, get advice, network and see what’s new in health and safety.
Key speakers and topics are:
- Ian Ackland (NCS International): The ABC’s of Safety Management Systems – A Simple Approach;
- Michael Adeney: Fatigue Management – getting it right for your organisation;
- Steven Craig (Pegasus Management): How to select and manage contractors to mitigate risk and maximise a safe work environment;
- Melissa Kirby (Sharpe & Abel): What to do When Disaster Hits – When Safety Products Fail;
- Adrian Manessis (myosh): The Benefits and Risks Associated With Safety Software;
- Levasque Peterson (Lander & Rogers): Internal Review – Essential steps to Protect Your Business;
- Frank Schrever (Machine By Safety Design): Machine Safety – Australian standards development and directions;
- Mousa Sharifi (International Standards Certifications Group): Create a safer workplace using a management system;
- Barry Sherriff (Norton Rose): Dealing effectively with others in OHS;
- Cristian Sylvestre (SafeStart): Keeping People’s Mind on the Job; Building Safety Culture from the ‘Bottom Up’ and
- James Wood: Choices.
For more information and/or to register go to http://www.safetyinaction.net.au/ or call 1300 656 184