Australian Mining will present a comprehensive preview in the July issue of exhibitors at the Queensland Mining and Engineering Exhibition (QME) in Mackay.
This is a great opportunity for exhibitors to advertise and submit a preview of their exhibit.
Copies of this bumper issue of more than 120 pages will be distributed at the show.
Whether you’re exhibiting or not this issue offers a great opportunity for advertisers to leverage a much larger audience than the usual, and visitors typically keep exhibitor preview issues for reference purposes.
To advertise, contact your Australian sales manager today.
Bookings close Wednesday 4 June.
Send in your exhibitor profile today!
Whether you’re an advertiser or not exhibitors are invited to submit a brief editorial about their exhibit. This is a FREE service, but editorial space is limited and filling fast.
· MUST be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB, Monday 2 June
· MUST be no more than 300 words
· SHOULD focus on equipment and/or services OR new product launches at the show OR an exciting event at the show
· MUST include the exhibitor’s name
· MUST include the stand number
· MUST include the name of a contact person for technical enquiries OR representative(s) at the show
· MUST include contact details (i.e. telephone, email and website)
· MUST include a high resolution image attached to the email (i.e. 300dpi at about postcard size)
· logos and images embedded in Word documents or PDFs will NOT be accepted
For more information, email: email@example.com.