The mining industry’s premier awards night is fast approaching, celebrating the best of the best in industry practice, technology and overall performance.
This year’s Prospect Awards will be held at the Ivy in Sydney on October 26 and will reflect on the sector’s achievements over the past year.
The awards feature 11 categories including:
- Contract Miner of the Year
- Community Interaction
- Contribution to Mining
- Hard Rock Mine of the Year
- Coal Mine of the Year
- Excellence in Environmental Management
- Excellence in Mine Safety and OH&S
- Mine Manager of the Year
- Minerals Processing of the Year
- Innovative Mining Solution
- Australian Mine of the Year
The Prospect Awards recognise the hard work put in by individuals and companies to drive the success of Australia’s mining industry. It will be a night not to be missed.
To nominate, visit www.prospectawards.com.au.