With the focus, ‘Harnessing intelligence: Optimising our people, technology and partnerships’, Austmine’s roadshow will be held on June 2.
Arriving in Brisbane on June 2, the Austmine Mining Innovation Roadshow brings together members of the mining and mining equipment, technology and services (METS) communities to network and share expertise.
The first Mining Innovation Roadshow was launched in 2017 and has served as an important platform for discussion and collaboration since its inception.
This year’s event will feature a mix of local experts and national mining leaders to provide in-depth insights into the innovation and sustainability priorities for the Queensland and Australian mining industry.
Speakers in Brisbane include:
- Tamara Barden – head of human resources, BMA BHP
- Kester Hubbard – specialist partnerships, innovation and community, BHP
- Brett Cuthbert – general manager value chain and metrics, Rio Tinto
- Mederic Suon – IROC manager, Societe Le Nickel, Eramet
- Harold Duigu – general manager corporate Aafairs, Ok Tedi
- Penny Stewart – chief executive officer, PETRA Data Science
- Robert Simpson – study manager, Qld projects, Whitehaven Coal
- Sarah Watson – group environment, social and governance manager, Harmony Gold
This full-day event is a great opportunity for people in the Queensland and broader Australian mining industry to connect and network with industry colleagues, and to engage in conversations about people, innovation, collaboration, and the future of mining.