Organisers of the International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) have revealed the first set of confirmed speakers for the 2018 event.
This year’s conference takes place between October 30–November 1 at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre. A day of workshops will precede the event on October 29.
The IMARC 2018 program covers all aspect of mining, from exploration to investment, production to optimisation through to new technologies.
It will also focus on future energy opportunities, as well as people, projects and infrastructure case studies that will benefit the industry.
Some of the speakers already confirmed for 2018 include:
- BHP chief commercial officer Arnoud Balhuizen
- Goldcorp president & CEO David Garofalo
- Teck president & CEO / ICMM chair Don Lindsay
- South32 managing director & CEO Graham Kerr
- Newmont Mining president & CEO Gary Goldberg
- Antofagasta CEO Ivan Arriagada
- MMG CEO Jerry Jiao
- Anglo American CEO Mark Cutifani
- Gold Fields CEO Nick Holland
- Newcrest Mining managing director & CEO Sandeep Biswas.
There’s only a few days left to book for IMARC at 2017 prices (saving you up to $1500). To register before May 25 call 03 9008 5946, email email@example.com or visiting the IMARC website.