The 5th Annual Australian Mining Prospect Awards entries are closing soon!
The Awards program rewards innovation, initiative, hard work and superior performance in a range of mining categories including:
- Australian Mine of the Year
- Mine Manager of the Year
- Best Contract Miner of the Year
- Best Metalliferous Mine of the Year
- Minerals Processing Plant of the Year
- Excellence in Mine OH&S
- Excellence Environmental Management
- Community Partnership of the Year
- Innovative Mining Solutions
- Explorer of the Year
- Coal Mine of the Year
- Most Outstanding Contribution of Mining
- Australian Mining Employer of Choice Award
- Trainee or Apprentice of the Year
Nominations close Friday June 27, so get your entries in now!
The Awards dinner will be held on Wednesday, 22 October at Dockside in Sydney’s Cockle Bay, giving finalists a chance to network with other industry professionals.
For more information and/or a nomination kit contact Jessica Darnbrough on 02 9422 2909, or email Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org