CAPS Australia has announced the launch of its Ingersoll Rand Super Spring Sale, offering unprecedented savings on the list price of selected Ingersoll Rand rotary screw air compressors — reducing prices by more than 25 per cent.
Available while stocks last, the promotion is valid for all Ingersoll Rand fixed-speed, single-stage rotary screw compressors between 55–160 kW. This includes the world renowned R Series range and M Series range, trusted by heavy industrial companies globally to deliver dependable, consistent air.
With prices this sharp, CAPS product manager for compressed air products, Paolo Lazzari, says that you may find it more economical to upgrade your compressor rather than continue to maintain it.
“We have found, on more than one occasion, that it is cheaper for customers to replace rather than repair a compressor, especially if machines are seven years and older”, Lazzari said.
“Maintaining compressors more than seven years old mean you don’t get the benefit of having the latest technology with regards to controller capabilities and air-end efficiency.”
Lazzari continued, adding that “new machines also come with a one-year manufacturer’s standard warranty as well as CAPS extended warranty for additional peace of mind. There is no better time to upgrade than now — customers haven’t seen prices this low in years and are unlikely to see them again.”
The heavy-duty, robust features of Ingersoll Rand’s R and M Series compressors make them ideal for use in Australia’s harsh mining applications and units can be found on mine sites across the country. The state-of-the-art R Series range include innovative features including:
- Efficient Design: significantly improved efficiency with time-proven airends, a sequential cooling system and an option Energy recovery System (ERS).
- Leak-free Design: V-Shield Technology provides a totally integrated, leak-free design featuring PTFE stainless steel braided oil hoses and O-ring face seals
- Remote Intelligent Control: Xe-Series controller delivers increased control functionality through an intuitive user interface and remote access with any common, current web browser
- Reduced Downtime: Progressive Adaptive Control (PAC) monitors key operating parameters and continuously adapts to prevent unexpected downtime
The time-proven M Series Range offers:
- 46°C Ambient Rating: M Series compressors operate in high ambient conditions, making them suitable for Australia’s harsh weather conditions.
- End-to-end Cooling: ideal airflow for underground mining applications.
- Easy Operation: simple to use, powerful and functional controller, giving you quick access to critical data.
Each unit purchased is backed by CAPS’ nationwide service network, spare parts and warranty support. The promotion will run until stocks last.
For more information on this promotion or to place an order, visit www.caps.com.au/irspringsale/ or call CAPS on 1800 800 878.