This year the Indian Government is bringing its largest delegation ever to Asia-Pacific’s International Mining Exhibition (AIMEX) 2015 as part of an event that will allow international networking and showcase some of the newest innovations and cost-saving technologies and from 1-4 September at the Sydney Showgrounds.
Across all four days of the event, attendees can immerse themselves in some of the newest insights and developments to come on the market. Highlights include the exhibition of over 400 exhibitors showcasing the latest mining technology, equipment and services (and attracting thousands of mining personnel) and a seminar and exhibition program focused on cost savings and innovation.
Robby Clark, Director of REEDMININGEVENTS, says that India has always been a market of interest to Australian suppliers, but is even more so in the light of the current global market adjustments.
“In association with Austrade, AIMEX this year is hosting the Indian Government’s largest delegation ever to AIMEX 2015. The delegation will be led by The Honourable Minister of Mines for the Government of India, Shri Narendra Singh Tomar, accompanied by heads of several mining companies,” he said. “We continue to have a wide range of international delegates interested in touching base with Australian suppliers at this year’s event.”
Austrade has arranged business matching opportunities for Australian METS companies to meet with Austrade market specialists, international mining companies and distributors visiting from Chile, India, China, Canada, Myanmar, Mongolia and PNG. This includes:
- Austrade, in conjunction with NSW Department of Industry, is coordinating an International Mining Networking event with more than 120 booked to attend. Austrade’s CEO Bruce Gosper will also speak briefly at the event.
- Austrade, in partnership with the Mining Ministry of Ontario, is coordinating a briefing on mining opportunities in Canada for Australian METS companies on Thursday at AIMEX.
- Austrade, in partnership with Austmine, is providing two exclusive briefings to visiting international mining companies and distributors on Australia’s leading METS capability in innovation, productivity and safety to improve mining operations around the world.
The gala networking dinner tonight (1 Sept) includes a panel discussion from industry heavyweights David Moult – MD and CEO of Centennial Coal, Stefanie Loader – MD Northparkes Mine, Chair NSW Mining and Brendan Pearson – CEO of Minerals Council of Australia.
Two features of the 2015 demonstration and seminar program include:
- Hitachi – Supporting Innovation and Technology, with Eric Green, General Manager – Mining, Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA), and Gerhard van Niekerk, VP Metals and Mining, Hitachi Consulting Thursday 3rd September: The current mining industry has seen a turn towards new ways to reduce costs and increase the productivity of mining operations. Hitachi are committed on providing benefits through converging the latest high efficiency machinery, operation technology and information technology. For example, the Hitachi Excavator already has a reputation for reliability and increasing productivity with the new Hitachi AC electric drive trucks also generating the same reputation.
- Protect your assets with Collision Avoidance and Fatigue Monitoring Systems, with Graeme Corbett Business Development Manager APAC, 11:00AM, Wednesday 2nd September: Did you know that about two thirds of traffic accidents are due to driver fatigue? Learn more about SAFEmine’s FatigueMonitor, a revolutionary solution that combines data from fatigue protection and collision avoidance to minimise accidents involving mining vehicles. This new technology is the only solution on the market that is integrated with Collision Avoidance – be sure to attend this seminar if you’re interested in ways to improve surface mine safety and efficiency.
Live demonstrations for the latest on machinery automation and robotics, remote control operation systems for rockbreaker boom systems (Transmin), cleaning (Flexco), LED lights (Hella) and maintenance and repair (Transmin, Loctite) will also be provided throughout the conference.
AIMEX 2015 will be held at the Sydney Showgrounds, Olympic Park. Visit http://www.aimex.com.au to register, or just come as you are!
For more information contact:
Karina Randall, PR Specialist, Heard PR, Ph 02 8279 7876
Mobile (0414) 823 712