MICROMINE, Australia’s leading mining software solution provider, knows that when a miner is looking to get a project off the ground, funds can be tight.
To increase shareholder value, as much money as possible needs to be invested into the “ground”.
Yet, miners still need access to the best tools to inform decision-making and progress the project. That’s why MICROMINE now offers subscription-based licensing.
Offering flexibility and convenience, clients can purchase a subscription-based licence for MICROMINE’s leading software bundles subscription.
Maximise cash flow
“Using a subscription-based licensing arrangement removes the need to invest in buying the software upfront and then paying an annual licence fee,” MICROMINE global marketing manager Kate Gilbey said.
“The traditional one-off purchase can be cost prohibitive for junior explorers, especially when they are trying to get projects off the ground.
“Pay-as-you-need takes away what can be a substantial cost, freeing up capital while providing access to leading software.”
With the flexibility afforded by pay-as-you-need, junior miners can tap into top-tier exploration products at a low entry price, minimising the impact on cash flow.
Using a cash flow-friendly subscription service, opposed to an upfront capital purchase, can also streamline the procurement process.
Licenses can be purchased on a daily, monthly or yearly basis, with upfront payment.
Clients opting for the by-the-day subscription can purchase the license online from the Micromine website.
The daily costs are charged to a credit card and can be based on paying by-the-day or by purchasing up to 30 days at a time.
Monthly and yearly subscriptions can be arranged by contacting MICROMINE on +61 08 9423 9000.
Within minutes of the subscription being activated, the software is available for use, which means the miner can get to work straight away.
Seamless lifecycle transition
MICROMINE provides software solutions that span the mining lifecycle – from geological exploration and data management to resource estimation, 3D mine design, planning and production control.
“We have bundled up the key software needed for the three stages of a mine’s life – Exploration, Geological and Resource Modelling, and Feasibility and Mining,” Gilbey said.
“These bundles ensure that junior explorers have the tools they need throughout the mining lifecycle when they need them, for as long as they need them.”
Clients can select the best-suited licence for their requirements across four software bundles:
1. Explorer: providing visualisation, drill-hole management and analytical tools to optimise exploration projects. Priced at $275 per day (GST inclusive), the bundle includes Micromine Core and Exploration functionality.
2. Geology Modeller: enabling geologists to use the best industry explicit and implicit modelling tools to map, record and analyse geological data. Priced at $330 per day (GST inclusive), the bundle includes Micromine Core, Exploration, Wireframing and Implicit Modelling functionality.
3. Resource Modeller: providing the most comprehensive suite of modelling tools on the market to build, manipulate and estimate resources for any commodity. Priced at $495 per day (GST inclusive), the bundle includes Micromine Core, Exploration, Wireframing, Implicit Modelling and Resource Estimation functionality.
4. Stratigraphic Modeller: delivering a suite of stratigraphic modelling tools to model and estimate resources through a unique and efficient workflow. Priced at $495 per day (GST inclusive), the bundle includes Micromine Core, Exploration, Wireframing, and Implicit and Stratigraphic modelling functionality.
5. Mine Surveyor: gives surveyors the ability to manipulate, manage and report on surveying data no matter whether open pit or underground. Priced at $385 per day (GST inclusive), the bundle includes Micromine Core, Wireframing, and Surveying functionality.
6. Mine Designer: gives engineers the functionality to design and manage open pit or underground operations. Priced at $550 per day (GST inclusive), the bundle includes Micromine Core, Wireframing, Surveying, and Mining functionality.
7. Mine Scheduler: allows mine engineers to optimise and schedule open pit or underground mines using the most comprehensive tools on the market. Priced at $770 per day (GST inclusive), the bundle includes Micromine Core, Wireframing, Surveying, Mining, Pit Optimisation, and Scheduling functionality.
During the initial exploration stages of a mining project, it’s imperative to source reliable data to guide decision-making.
Micromine’s Explorer bundle provides all the tools a miner needs to visualise, interpret, present and communicate project data.
Micromine Core enables users to import, validate, process, display and interpret a wide variety of surface, drill-hole and subsurface data, while the Exploration module has all the visualisation, drill-hole management, analytical and modelling tools, statistical and geostatistical functionality needed for exploration or resource estimation projects.
Offering fast and flexible data import, export, entry, editing, processing and validation, the software ensures datasets provide the information needed, when, how and in the format needed.
Micromine provides miners with an in-depth understanding of their projects, so prospective regions can be targeted more accurately, increasing the chance of the project’s success.
Micromine is a comprehensive and easy-to-use exploration and mine design solution, which offers integrated tools for modelling, estimation, design, optimisation and scheduling.
By subscribing to a bundle, junior explorers gain access to the tools they need from one integrated platform.
“Offering multiple bundles to meet the needs of miners throughout their entire exploration activities, we provide a one-stop-shop,” Gilbey said.
“With all the functionality required for exploration across all activities and commodities, miners can access the bundles they need as their projects progress.
“Our software offering grows along with the mining project, providing access to the best tools no matter if exploration is just commencing or if the mine has moved into full-scale production.”
All the bundles are accessible from one integrated platform, offering seamless workflows and the convenience of a single source.
The products “talk” to each other and enable easy data transfer and compatibility. There’s no need to battle with different systems that don’t seamlessly integrate with each other or require employees to learn a new program – Micromine offers one easy-to-use platform incorporating all the functionality needed.
Project success often relies on the ability to make better and timely decisions. Offering software solutions across the entire mining lifecycle, Micromine provides clients with the tools and data they need for informed decision-making and risk mitigation.
“Clarity and reliability of results are imperative, and our software delivers that functionality,” Gilbey said.
With the best functionality on the market, Micromine’s software produces fast, quality results.
Armed with Micromine’s intuitive tools, miners can quickly assess and investigate a variety of datasets and create a range of models, confident that the results are accurate.
Expert support and training
As one of the best known and most trusted exploration software solution providers globally, MICROMINE’s reputation has been built upon excellence in customer service and support.
Australian companies can purchase the bundles via subscription and there is competent, local training and support provided.
Once the license is activated, clients have access to MICROMINE’s user forum and global licensing support five days a week.
“MICROMINE is the first software provider to offer the convenience of comprehensive features across the bundles and the flexibility of subscription licensing. We back this innovation with ongoing training and support so our clients can be confident they have chosen the right software partner,” Gilbey said.
We help junior explorers build digital capability that provides a competitive edge – drawing on more than 30 years serving the global mining sector.
MICROMINE is used by some of the world’s largest and smartest companies – from BHP in Australia to MMG in Mongolia and Newmont in the United States – operating with more than 1600 customers in over 90 countries.