Kingspan sets the standards for commercial and domestic wastewater treatment solutions, with more than 60 years of global innovation and manufacturing experience.
The Commercial BioDisc range is tested, fully approved and suitable for applications from 10 to 300 population equivalent in a single tank and up to 3000 population equivalent in modular form.
The BioDisc is perfect for where connection to mains wastewater sewer is not possible.
- Suitable for mining offices, accommodation villages, amenities blocks
- Lowest energy consumption in its class
- Suitable for domestic and commercial projects
- Unique Rotating Biological Contactor technology for proven optimal performance noise-free and odourless operation
- Fully removable lid for easy de-sludging or maintenance
- Minimal service and maintenance levels required
- Control panel or alarm supplied as standard for peace of mind
- Single piece tank design reducing time on site for installation (up to 300 population)
- Delivered directly to site
Exclusive Australian distributor of Permastore glass-gused-to-steel tanks
Kingspan Rhino is the exclusive Australian distributor of Permastore glass-fused-to-steel (GFS) water tanks.
Permastore has over 50 years of experience in the water storage industry and is considered a leading manufacturer of GFS modular bolted tanks.
GFS tanks are considered to provide advantages over alternative tank applications, such as poly lined tanks that may not be suitable for tank capacities over 2.5 megalitres.
Kingspan can supply and install the tanks for clients, which it recommends for projects with storage needs above 2.3 megalitres.
The tanks can be used for industrial applications (including mine sites) and are useful for the storage of materials such as effluent, wastewater, sewage, drinking water, fire water, desalination and much more.