Air leaks cause up to 50 per cent of energy waste in compressed air systems, resulting in significant energy losses worth up to thousands of dollars per year in manufacturing plants, mines, and more.
Undetected, compressed air leaks shorten the equipment’s service life, lead to unscheduled downtime, and can result in potential safety hazards.
Early detection is the best way to maintain production quality, and proactively prevent breakdowns and severe complications.
Equipped with an array of sensitive microphones for an expanded field-of-view, the handheld Fluke ii900 Industrial Acoustic Imager enables maintenance teams to quickly and accurately locate air, gas and vacuum leaks in compressed air systems; even in noisy environments.
Specifically designed for noisy production facilities, Fluke’s new SoundSight technology is simple to learn and easy to implement.
The 7-inch LCD touchscreen overlays a SoundMap on a visual image for quick leak location identification up to 70 meters away.
The straightforward, intuitive interface allows technicians to isolate the sound frequency of the leak to filter out loud background noise.
In a matter of hours, maintenance teams can inspect an entire plant – during peak operations.
For the first time, you can quickly and easily identify the air leak repairs needed to ensure efficient operations and reduce utility bills.
Images can be saved and exported for reporting purposes with ease.
Never leave air leaks unattended again with quick, simple compressed air, gas and vacuum leak identification:
- Do more with the same air compressors – delay the capital expense of installing an additional compressor
- Ensure proper air pressure to your pneumatic equipment for optimal operations
- Lower energy costs
- Reduce leak detection time to expedite proactive maintenance routines
- Improve reliability in your production line
- Make leak detection part of your regular maintenance routine
- Train the team in a matter of minutes
- Validate repairs on the spot
Learn more at fluke.co/II900AM921