Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’ POC-551VTC AMD Ryzen V1000 ultra-compact in-vehicle controller with PoE+, DIO and isolated CAN bus.
POC-551VTC is the next generation ultra-compact, fanless in-vehicle controller offering performances never-seen-before in this form factor.
Featuring AMD Ryzen embedded V1000 4-core/ 8-thread processor (V1605B), POC-551VTC delivers up to three times the CPU performance compared to previous POC series. It combines high performance, reliability and long-term product support for versatile in-vehicle applications.
POC-551VTC offers four 802.3at PoE+ ports to supply 25W power to device such as IP cameras.
As wireless connectivity is essential for modern in-vehicle application, POC-551VTC with built-in one M.2 and three mini-PCIe are more applicable for in-vehicle use nowadays.
It also integrates CAN bus for in-vehicle communication, and isolated DIO for sensor/actuator control.
Combining ignition power control and wide-range DC input along with superior performance, POC-551VTC can provide a perfect solution for all in-vehicle application needs in an extremely compact size.
- AMD Ryzen embedded V1605B quad-core 15W CPU
- -40–70 Celsius degrees rugged wide temperature fanless operation
- Four IEEE 802.3at PoE+ ports with screw-lock
- One isolated CAN bus port for in-vehicle Communication
- One M.2 socket and three mPCIe sockets
- 2 2280 M key NVMe (Gen3 x2) socket for fast storage access
- 4-CH isolated DI and 4-CH isolated DO
- 8~35V DC input with built-in ignition power control
- E-Mark and EN 50155 certificate