AusIMM’s 15th Mill Operators Conference returns in June 2021.
Delivered in-person in Brisbane and online, this outstanding technical conference will focus on best practice in all areas of plant operations practices and management, tailings and water management and geometallurgy.
Join over 600 industry professionals and key decision-makers to hear from leading global experts, participate in robust discussions, see the latest mining innovations, and connect with speakers and industry peers at networking events.
Delegates unable to attend in-person can still join online via the virtual conference platform.
Explore live and on-demand technical presentations, interact in livestreamed Q&A discussions, access the virtual exhibition and engage virtually with other attendees.
- Greg Lane FAusIMM, chief technical officer, Ausenco
- James McQuie MAusIMM, principal – business development in the Nickel West Asset, BHP
- Teresa McGrath, Curtin University
- Plant operations; practices and management
- Emerging technologies
- Automation and process control
- Tailing and water management
- Metal accounting and reconciliation
- Professional development
To find out more visit: www.ausimm.com/mill-operators
Or follow AusIMM on LinkedIn.
- Start :
- End :
- Where :