The ninth annual Best Practice Ecological Rehabilitation of Mined Lands Conference (Mine Rehab 2019) provides an important avenue for promoting innovative approaches to best-practice rehabilitation of mined lands.
It will interest anybody working on, interested in, or affected by the environmental impacts of mining. The conference will feature professional development workshops; presentations from the research, industry and government sectors; and mine site tours.
With an expected 300-plus delegates, Mine Rehab 2019 is the largest conference in this field in Australia, providing excellent sponsorship and exhibition opportunities to help you:
- increase awareness of your organisation
- demonstrate your involvement in the mined land rehabilitation industry
- promote your products and services
- support your brand
- build your profile.
Mine Rehab 2019 is organised by the Cooperative Research Centre for Contamination Assessment and Remediation of the Environment (CRC CARE) with the School of Environmental and Life Sciences at the University of Newcastle.
Newcastle Exhibition & Convention Centre, Newcastle, NSW
June 19-21 2019
- Deadline for abstracts: 11 April
- Early bird registration closes 19 May
- Scholarships available for students who submit posters
- Start :
- End :
- Where :