- Australian government
- australian vanadium
- bill johnston
- electric vehicles
- gold mining
- Hunter Valley
- iron ore
- mark mcgowan
- mineral sands
- mining technology
- Newcrest Mining
- Nickel West
- Northern Star
- Northern Territory
- Super Pit
- Top News
- underground mining
- Adopting emerging technologies to overcome the resources sectors future challenges
AusIMM and UNSW are excited to welcome back the 5th International Future Mining Conference to Perth, Western Australia and online in December 2021.
- Bringing world-leading knowledge to Iron Ore Conference 2021
AusIMM, together with CSIRO are thrilled to be hosting the upcoming Iron Ore Conference in Perth and online from 8-10 November 2021.
- Increasing lithium, battery and energy metal profitability
Increase lithium, battery and energy metal profitability by exploring new approaches to mineral and metallurgical processing and examining the continually evolving sustainable energy landscape at the 2021 Lithium and Battery Metals Conference in Perth, Australia and online.
- Showcasing more insights on the uranium industry, than any other event in the world
AusIMM’s International Uranium Digital Conference returns for its 16th consecutive year as an online event.
- Showcasing best practice in plant operations
AusIMM’s 15th Mill Operators Conference returns in June 2021. Delivered in-person in Brisbane and online, this outstanding technical conference will focus on best practice in all areas of plant operations practices and management, tailings and water management and geometallurgy.
- Epiroc, Mobilaris to launch digital series
Epiroc and Mobilaris are launching a series of one-hour live digital events called Mining Insights to allow participants to learn about the next level of mining safety.
- Driving growth in a changing climate with environmental intelligence
Join Frost & Sullivan and Envirosuite on Dec 9 for a free panel discussion where they will discuss report findings on how mines are using environmental intelligence.
- Industrial Solutions’ UAV webinar
Industrial Solutions is hosting a webinar on the advanced methods of bathymetric data collection using unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) drones.
- Sandvik Innovation in Mining virtual event
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology has announced the first Innovation in Mining virtual event, to be held from 29 to 30 September 2020.
- AusIMM, CRC ORE announce brand-new digital conference
AusIMM, in collaboration with CRC ORE, are delighted to announce a new world-class digital event, the Preconcentration Digital Conference 2020.
- Austmine 2021: Harnessing intelligence
Austmine has announced that the world’s leading mining innovation conference, Austmine 2021, will be held in Perth from May 25-27 next year.
- AusIMM prepares for first ever International Uranium Digital Conference
Global uranium experts will join a virtual hub in July for AusIMM’s first digital experience of the International Uranium Conference.
- Austmine 2021: Harnessing intelligence
Austmine is delighted to announce the world’s leading mining innovation conference, Austmine 2021, will be held in Perth from May 25-27 May next year.
- Discussion forum: Why machine learning
Maptek is running an industry discussion forum on Why Machine Learning, which will explore issues that arise around applying machine learning to mining applications.
- AusIMM’s Mill Operators 2021 Conference
Following on from the highly successful 40th celebration of the Mill Ops conference series attended by nearly 600 industry professionals, the 15th AusIMM Mill Operators Conference will be held in Brisbane, Australia from June 23-25, 2021.
- Achieving sustainable outcomes during and after mining
AusIMM, in partnership with the University of Queensland, is excited to host the fifth Life of Mine conference in April 2021.
- AusIMM Mine Waste and Tailings Conference 2021
AusIMM and The University of Queensland are proud to host the Mine Waste and Tailings Conference 2020.
- Insight into the eighth ADGO
The Australian Domestic Gas Outlook (ADGO) conference takes place in March, with more than 300 industry leaders set to provide high-level discussion on engaging and topical content related to the gas industry.
- Queensland Mining and Engineering Exhibition
Having run for more than 25 years, the Queensland Mining and Engineering Exhibition (QME) is recognised as the largest mining expo in the sunshine state.
- Future of Mining Australia 2020
The third edition of the Future of Mining Australia conference covers a vast range of content spanning the entire mining life cycle, focusing on the innovations and technologies driving the industry forward with senior representation from mining companies, service and solution providers, government, finance and research organisations.