- XXL Sheds: Excellence through innovation, not imitation
XXL SHEDS have secured an innovation patent on its SMRT Hybrid Design Portal Frame System which ensures that the company can reduce the costs of larger building without compromising engineering integrity when designing and constructing larger buildings. This innovation has significant benefits for Mining Companies when looking for large structures to service mining machinery and … Continue reading XXL Sheds: Excellence through innovation, not imitation
- Epiroc unveils latest Pit Viper drilling rig
Epiroc Drilling Solutions has introduced the Pit Viper 270 XC series that delivers application flexibility, fuel-efficient performance and enhanced safety with outstanding operator comfort and ease of maintenance.
- Strain gauge training workshop, Sydney, September 17, 2019
Bestech Australia will run a full-day strain gauging workshop in the University of Western Sydney.
- The choice for professional welders
With so many electrodes on the market, selecting the right one for the job can be challenging. Choosing poorly can result in increased spatter levels, cracking and an overall problematic welding technique.
- Last chance for 2017 Zenith Awards tickets
The gala night for the process and control engineering industry is fast approaching and there are limited tickets still available.
- Arrium may have traded while insolvent, suggests report
Creditors have been told by Arrium administrators KordaMentha that the company should be sold to the highest bidder, rather than liquidated, and that the group may have traded while insolvent prior to its April collapse.
- Honeywell to acquire automation technology company Intelligrated
Honeywell has signed an agreement to acquire supply chain and warehousing automation technology company Intelligrated for US$1.5 billion.
- Sandvik unveil new top hammer drill
Sandvik has developed a new rubber tyred compact hammer drill rig for surface operations.
- You have opted out of receiving the Australian Mining Bulletin
By opting out, you will not be receiving the Australian Mining Bulletin but you will still receive the daily newsletter. You can sign up to it at any time to receive the bulletin at: https://www.australianmining.com.au/newsletter-sign-up/