- Anglo American
- BHP Billiton
- Bowen Basin
- contract mining engineering and services
- Fortescue Metals Group
- Hunter Valley
- iron ore
- job cuts
- mergers and acquisitions
- mining jobs
- New South Wales
- New Zealand
- oil and gas
- Rio Tinto
- South Australia
- Western Australia
- Solid Edge ST8 – Design without boundaries
Be among the first in Australia to hear about the latest updates on Solid Edge ST8 by downloading this complimentary webcast.
- Why Industrial Workplaces Can’t Keep Quiet About Noise [video]
Workplace noise is a major cause of hearing loss in Australia. It contributes to social isolation, a reduced quality of life, increased absenteeism, decreased production output and a lowered work performance. It also leads to workplace injuries and accidents.
- Creating FE models that are actually useful
Watch this webinar to learn efficient modeling practises that will help you create a representative FE model that will generate reliable and accurate results.
- Leveraging your existing CAD data for FE modeling [Webinar]
Watch this webinar to learn how to overcome common obstacles faced by all analysts when trying to reuse CAD geometry for FE modeling.
- The Role of Technology in Creating Tomorrow’s Mine [video]
In this video, representatives from key thought leaders Schneider Electric discuss the current and future challenges faced by mining companies, and how technology can be applied to address these challenges and help pave the way towards “tomorrow’s mine”.
- Increasing Safety and Conveyor Efficiency for Materials Handling Employees [video]
ESS recently visited the plant operators of Boral Concrete, providing a training sessions to help improve knowledge around conveyors, reduce complacency and improve safety.
- Get More out of Your Mobile Machines with Advanced Dialogue Modules
Watch this free video to see the how your critical mobile machines could benefits from using ifm’s XXL Dialogue Module PDM360 NG – 12.