- Alan Seery
- Atlas Copco
- autonomous mining
- BreakerBoss 5D
- bulk material handling
- control logic
- Dyna Engineering
- Dynamic Rigging
- Frontier Automation
- iron ore
- mechanical power transmission
- minerals processing
- Neousys Technology
- Nord Drivesystems
- Thomas Greaves
- Total Rockbreaking
- underground mine
- virtual event
- WEDA pumps
- High energy dual signal line and power supply in one device
This high energy dual single line and power supply surge protector from Novaris is available through Control Logic.
- Schmersal presents smallest electronic solenoid interlock in the world
Available soon from Control Logic, the AZM40 by Schmersal is the smallest electronic solenoid interlock in the world with dimensions of 119.5x40x20 millimetres.
- Slimline design – high coding level
New and available from Control Logic is the ‘AZM150’ Solenoid Interlock by Schmersal.
- Neousys IP67 fanless GPU computer brings autonomy to mining truck fleets
Neousys Technology, an industry-leading provider of rugged embedded systems, releases one of the world’s first IP67-rated waterproof fanless GPU (graphics processing unit) computers, the SEMIL-1700GC.
- Pfannenberg multifunctional LED lights of the PYRA series
Available to order from Control Logic, Pfannenberg’s PYRA series lighting series has been expanded to include modern LED technology.
- M2P inflatable overhead protection systems
M2P Engineering’s overhead protection system (OPS) provides a cost effective solution to solving overhead hazards within the mining industry.
- Isogate WR knife gate valve reduces cycling discharge, improves wear life
The lightweight, long-lasting Isogate WR knife gate valve comprises stronger materials and includes a thinner gate and advanced rubber technologies to offer improved resistance to wear.
- Truflo Pumping Systems’ explosion proof submersible pumps
Forged from the elements themselves, Truflo Pumping Systems’ explosion proof submersible pumps boast superior design, advanced engineering and precision manufacturing to provide new levels of dewater performance.
- Collect and monitor data with ifm’s Sensor2Cloud
ifm’s Sensor2Cloud technology allows the collection of process data from the sensor and sent directly to the cloud without requiring any connection to a controller, PC or company network.