- Atlas Copco
- autonomous mining
- bulk material handling
- control logic
- Dyna Engineering
- Dynamic Rigging
- Explosion proof pumps
- Frontier Automation
- iron ore
- M2P Engineering
- mechanical power transmission
- minerals processing
- Neousys Technology
- Pfannenberg multifunctional LED lights
- Solenoid Interlock
- submersible pumps
- Tru Flo
- Truflo Pumping Systems
- Tru Flo Pumps
- underground mine
- WEDA pumps
- HDPE continues to replace steel
Traditional steel mesh panels – used in the manufacture of Under Conveyor Guards and found on conveying systems at many mining and bulk materials handling sites – are likely to become another victim of the growing trend to be replaced by HDPE.
- Neousys half-rack IP67 waterproof computer with UPS for autonomous mining vehicles
Neousys Technology, an industry-leading provider of rugged embedded systems, announces the SEMIL-1700 series, one of the world’s first half-rack IP67-rated waterproof fanless computers.
- Top of the range electric winch
Dynamic Rigging Hire has added a 4.5-tonne hydraulic winch to its range.
- Truflo Pumps’ underground mining jumbo dewatering pump
This achievement in underground mine dewatering technology is specifically designed to embrace Truflo Pumps’ many benefits and superior engineering.
- Introducing RINGSPANN – a one stop shop for mechanical power transmission products
RINGSPANN has been backed by decades of German expertise, manufacturing freewheels, brakes, shaft-hub-connections, overload clutches and couplings, precision clamping fixtures and remote control systems.
- Reliable and accurate conveyor belt measurement
LaseBVC is a high precise 3D-Laser measurement system that measures the bulk volume on a conveyor belt.
- New sensorless stand still monitor
Available now from Control Logic, is a new sensorless standstill monitor from Schmersal, which boasts significant improvements over its AZR and FWS series predecessors.
- Frontier Automation streamlines reclaim process
Frontier Automation’s flagship product 3DReclaim is tailor made for reclaimers for use in stockyards of iron ore, coal and other mining or bulk material handling facilities.
- Atlas Copco expands submersible dewatering pump range
Atlas Copco Power and Flow has added the WEDA L to its WEDA range of submersible dewatering pumps for drainage, sludge and slurry applications.
- High energy dual signal line and power supply in one device
This high energy dual single line and power supply surge protector from Novaris is available through Control Logic.
- Schmersal presents smallest electronic solenoid interlock in the world
Available soon from Control Logic, the AZM40 by Schmersal is the smallest electronic solenoid interlock in the world with dimensions of 119.5x40x20 millimetres.
- Slimline design – high coding level
New and available from Control Logic is the ‘AZM150’ Solenoid Interlock by Schmersal.
- Neousys IP67 fanless GPU computer brings autonomy to mining truck fleets
Neousys Technology, an industry-leading provider of rugged embedded systems, releases one of the world’s first IP67-rated waterproof fanless GPU (graphics processing unit) computers, the SEMIL-1700GC.
- Pfannenberg multifunctional LED lights of the PYRA series
Available to order from Control Logic, Pfannenberg’s PYRA series lighting series has been expanded to include modern LED technology.
- M2P inflatable overhead protection systems
M2P Engineering’s overhead protection system (OPS) provides a cost effective solution to solving overhead hazards within the mining industry.
- Isogate WR knife gate valve reduces cycling discharge, improves wear life
The lightweight, long-lasting Isogate WR knife gate valve comprises stronger materials and includes a thinner gate and advanced rubber technologies to offer improved resistance to wear.
- Truflo Pumping Systems’ explosion proof submersible pumps
Forged from the elements themselves, Truflo Pumping Systems’ explosion proof submersible pumps boast superior design, advanced engineering and precision manufacturing to provide new levels of dewater performance.
- Collect and monitor data with ifm’s Sensor2Cloud
ifm’s Sensor2Cloud technology allows the collection of process data from the sensor and sent directly to the cloud without requiring any connection to a controller, PC or company network.