- ASG Group
- Australian Mining
- browne mcmahon
- control logic
- Dyna Engineering
- in pit crushing and conveying system
- mine safety
- Petra Diamonds
- resource industry solutions
- Rio Tinto
- Rockwell Automation
- Rockwell webinar
- Sandvik Toro loaders
- Sandvik Toro trucks
- Sandvik trucks
- submersible pumps
- tailings Dam
- Tailings Management
- tailings storage facilities
- Toro LH517i
- Toro LH621i
- Neousys IP67 fanless GPU computer brings autonomy to mining truck fleets
Neousys Technology, an industry-leading provider of rugged embedded systems, releases one of the world’s first IP67-rated waterproof fanless GPU (graphics processing unit) computers, the SEMIL-1700GC.
- Free guide – seven characteristics of a true enterprise tailings solution
The mining industry generally agrees that one area where mining firms need to focus on is the management of tailings storage facilities.
- Webinar recording: Autonomous systems, from idea to operation
Hear from industry experts on how autonomous systems are being leveraged in the mining sector, from idea to operation.
- Addressing product mishandling and improving safety: Free on-site training program
AusProof’s free training program has been developed to help assist and improve the understanding of electrical cable couplers in the industry.
- Pfannenberg multifunctional LED lights of the PYRA series
Available to order from Control Logic, Pfannenberg’s PYRA series lighting series has been expanded to include modern LED technology.
- M2P inflatable overhead protection systems
M2P Engineering’s overhead protection system (OPS) provides a cost effective solution to solving overhead hazards within the mining industry.
- Webinar: Autonomous systems, from idea to operation
Join Insight for a virtual event and hear how autonomous systems are being leveraged in the mining sector, from idea to operation, on Wednesday March 24 at 12-1:15pm AEDT.
- Isogate WR knife gate valve reduces cycling discharge, improves wear life
The lightweight, long-lasting Isogate WR knife gate valve comprises stronger materials and includes a thinner gate and advanced rubber technologies to offer improved resistance to wear.
- Private LTE now more accessible as-a-service
If anyone can tell you the cost of implementing and running an LTE network, it should be Aqura Technologies. They’ve designed, delivered or supported the lion’s share of Australia’s Private LTE networks.
- Truflo Pumping Systems’ explosion proof submersible pumps
Forged from the elements themselves, Truflo Pumping Systems’ explosion proof submersible pumps boast superior design, advanced engineering and precision manufacturing to provide new levels of dewater performance.
- Mining giant embraces cloud to secure future profitability
For one of Australia’s largest coal producers, rapid business growth coupled with ageing IT infrastructure was putting significant pressure on operational costs.
- Global tailings standard: What you need to know
Download this free, easy-to-follow guide to learn about the chronology of events leading up to the global industry standard on tailings management, the standard with the principles explained, understand the implications for operators, and find out about the available technology solutions which are helping companies to implement the standard.
- Petra Diamonds saves millions in orepass remediation costs at Finsch
Mine engineers make informed decisions on 500m orepass remediation, based on accurate condition data.
- Live webinar: Process Control for the Mining & Cement Industries – PlantPAx
Register now for Rockwell Automation’s live webinar Process Control for the Mining & Cement Industries – PlantPAx to be held on 26th November 2020 at 4:00pm-5:00pm AEDT.
- Collect and monitor data with ifm’s Sensor2Cloud
ifm’s Sensor2Cloud technology allows the collection of process data from the sensor and sent directly to the cloud without requiring any connection to a controller, PC or company network.
- Browne & McMahon JV markets IPCC
Browne & McMahon joint venture is marketing a world-class in-pit crushing and conveying system (IPCC).
- When conveyor safety and monitoring MATTERS
Resource Industry Solutions has a wide range of monitoring solutions to improve conveyor safety.
- Solution found through Decipher software for tailings facility data disclosure
Decipher has extended its successful tailings storage facility (TSF) cloud platform with a solution for TSF disclosure and helping companies align with new global tailings standard. Over the past 20 years there has been a series of significant TSF failures but the devastating failure of Brazil’s Brumadinho TSF in January 2019, which took 270 people’s … Continue reading Solution found through Decipher software for tailings facility data disclosure
- HDPE has advantages over steel
The case for switching from traditional steel to HDPE (high-density polyethylene) for the manufacture of conveyor guards is not just confined to better safety. There are significant environmental sustainability advantages and reduced maintenance costs as well. So it’s no surprise that HDPE is fast replacing steel at many mine sites.
- Sandvik sparks new era for Toro loaders and trucks
Sandvik has reintroduced its earlier, renowned Toro family name for its underground hard rock loaders and trucks.