- advanced work packaging
- Alan Seery
- Aqura Technologies
- Argyle mine
- autonomous mining
- BreakerBoss 5D
- control logic
- Dyna Engineering
- Dynamic Rigging
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic
- impact bed
- LiDar mapping
- Mines and Quarries
- Neousys Technology
- Nord Drivesystems
- Raj Jadow
- Rio Tinto
- Seal Innovations
- SIMEC Mining
- site services
- Thomas Greaves
- Tools & Maintenance
- underground mine
- virtual event
- Severe tonnages no match for heavy-duty impact beds
Read how Flexco helped this mine eradicate the need for a 12-hour shutdown every single week, by installing an impact bed.
- Sealing solutions for slurry pumps
Slurry pumps used in the mining industry often carry liquid and abrasive solids and the task of preventing this from leaking falls on the gland’s seals.
- AusProof extends Flameproof range with live line indicator
AusProof is regarded for creating high quality, reliable, innovative products for the industry and the re-engineered live line indicator is no exception.
- Crestron Flex Video Phones connect colleagues to customers
Having the right technology for your personal workspace at home or in the office is more important than ever in today’s hybrid workforce.
- Are you ready for next-gen PTT voice?
With the growth in 4GLTE networks in resources, next-generation PTT over LTE, advanced safety and features such as geofencing will soon be on the radar to upgrade site communications.
- BreakerBoss virtual global product launch invitation
Astec has invited the world to the unveiling of its latest underground mining vehicle, the BreakerBoss 5D, on 29 July 2021.
- Eight must-haves for a successful advanced work packaging setup
More and more owners and contractors around the world consider Advanced Work Packaging (AWP) to be a best practice when it comes to keeping capital projects on time and on budget.
- Sepura delivers safety advantage with TETRA radios
Sepura’s TETRA radios provide the coverage, security and reliability needed to ensure communications are available when needed.
- Fluke ii910 precision acoustic imager
Tired of spending too much time detecting partial discharge? Engineered to locate partial discharge, corona discharge as well as gas and vacuum leaks, the Fluke ii910 Precision Acoustic Imager is the device you need.
- Tailings and residue management with Sefar solutions
Sefar’s filtration solutions have continued to allow mining and metals companies the ability to stay on top of their tailings management plans.
- MAXXDRIVE XT industrial gear units offer high strength, low noise
The MAXXDRIVE XT industrial gear units with their heavily ribbed housings are ideally suited for a sufficient heat dissipation to allow for ultimate thermal limit powers.
- Drop everything and go 5G…maybe
5G is a great enabler which can deliver near-fixed line speeds and crazily low latency, but is it something that organisations should be running out to adopt asap?
- Cut through the confusion with Showa protective gear
Showa has recognised and responded to updates in international standards for protective gear, backed by 70 years of unrivalled protection and innovation.
- Versatile, compact and modular electronic circuit breakers
The PULS PISA-B electronic protection module is now available from Control Logic, offering one of the most compact protection module solutions on the market.
- Crestron launches new meeting room solution
In today’s hybrid workforce, it is important that even the technophobe in all of us can confidently connect and collaborate with their colleagues and customers, no matter where they are located.
- HDPE continues to replace steel
Traditional steel mesh panels – used in the manufacture of Under Conveyor Guards and found on conveying systems at many mining and bulk materials handling sites – are likely to become another victim of the growing trend to be replaced by HDPE.
- Neousys half-rack IP67 waterproof computer with UPS for autonomous mining vehicles
Neousys Technology, an industry-leading provider of rugged embedded systems, announces the SEMIL-1700 series, one of the world’s first half-rack IP67-rated waterproof fanless computers.
- Top of the range electric winch
Dynamic Rigging Hire has added a 4.5-tonne hydraulic winch to its range.
- Truflo Pumps’ underground mining jumbo dewatering pump
This achievement in underground mine dewatering technology is specifically designed to embrace Truflo Pumps’ many benefits and superior engineering.
- Improving convergence monitoring at Rio Tinto’s Argyle mine
Rio Tinto engaged LiDAR specialist MINELiDAR to demonstrate an improved method for convergence monitoring.