- Anglo American
- BHP Billiton
- Bowen Basin
- contract mining engineering and services
- Fortescue Metals Group
- Hunter Valley
- iron ore
- job cuts
- mergers and acquisitions
- mining jobs
- New South Wales
- New Zealand
- oil and gas
- Rio Tinto
- South Australia
- Western Australia
- WorleyParsons continues deep-water services for Reliance
WorleyParsons subsidiary, Intecsea, has been awarded a contract by Reliance Industries for the MJ Field deep-water gas and condensate project, located offshore India.
- AGL continues growth trajectory despite tough times ahead
AGL Energy has acquired Perth Energy for $93 million as it continues to bolster its portfolio following a positive 2019 financial year.
- Downer extends gas contract with AusNet for $350m
Downer has been awarded a five-year extension on its gas services contract with AusNet Services worth approximately $350 million.
- Government focuses on domestic gas supply to push prices down
The Australian Government plans to secure gas supplies for domestic use in an attempt to put downward pressure on prices and encourage new investment in gas supplies.
- Chevron starts Gorgon carbon dioxide injection system
Chevron has launched the Gorgon carbon dioxide injection system, one of the world’s largest greenhouse gas mitigation projects.
- BHP advances Ruby project with approval
BHP has approved $US283 million in funding to develop the Ruby oil and gas project in Trinidad and Tobago.
- Galilee Energy takes step to unlock Glenaras reserve
Galilee Energy has provided an update on its Glenaras multi-lateral pilot programme in the Galilee Basin, reporting that it is “performing strongly.”
- What do ‘Oil & Gas’ and ‘off-roading’ have in common
As the Queensland Oil and Gas industry continues to reach new heights and the country pushes the energy industry to grow, a local CQ business is leading the way.
- Elixir inks drilling contract for Nomgon
Elixir Energy has signed a binding drilling services contract with Mongolian company Erdenedrilling for its Nomgon project.
- Origin delivers surge in LNG revenue
Origin has enjoyed a surge in revenue from its Australia Pacific LNG (APLNG) project in the past financial year driven by higher commodity prices.
- Strike enjoys unexpected gas discovery in Perth Basin
The Strike-Warrego joint venture has made a significant gas discovery in the Wagina sandstone located in the Perth Basin as part of the West Erregulla-2 drilling campaign.
- Federal government releases 64 regions for oil and gas exploration
The Australian Government has released over 120,000 square kilometres of acreage to be explored by oil and gas companies.
- Woodside targets innovation and growth to meet ‘fierce’ competition
Woodside Energy has revealed its ambitious growth plans including an intention to ramp up LNG supply and innovation in response to “fierce global competition.”
- Woodside lines up Boskalis for Scarborough contract
Woodside Energy has awarded a contract to Boskalis Australia to undertake seabed intervention and shore crossing works for the proposed Scarborough export gas pipeline in Western Australia.
- CSIRO study drives ‘vision’ for gas-fired energy
The CSIRO has provided further evidence surrounding the climate benefits of using gas in place of coal to generate electricity.
- Carnarvon reveals ambitious Dorado plans
Carnarvon Petroleum is doubling down on its appraisal of the Dorado oil and gas discovery on Western Australia’s North West Shelf.
- South32 shakes hands with Woodside for Worsley gas supply
South32 has reached a long-term gas purchase agreement with Woodside Energy for the Worsley Alumina bauxite mine in Western Australia.
- Santos edges closer to NT gas exploration licence
Santos has received approval for the first environmental management plan (EMP) that has been awarded for onshore shale gas exploration in the Northern Territory since a fracking ban was lifted last year.
- MMA secures Neptune acquisition on back of improving market
Australian marine support company MMA Offshore has agreed to acquire subsea services provider Neptune Marine Services for at least $18.5 million.
- Queensland is leading the way for big growth
The Oil and Gas industry is seeing a significant level of growth across the state of Queensland. With industry growth comes the need for growth in infrastructure. For this reason, businesses such as Fleetcrew will continue to support both organisations and communities in the region at a highly personalised level and to ensure peace of mind for customers.