- Alkane Resources
- australian vanadium
- Bounty Mining
- Cook Colliery
- Core Lithium
- Elizabeth Gaines
- emr capital
- Fortescue Metals Group
- gr engineering
- Iluka Resources
- Kalamazoo Resources
- Maules Creek
- met coal
- mount thorley warkworth
- novo resources
- Oyu Tolgoi
- Resolute Mining
- Rio Tinto
- Rio Tinto Iron Ore
- thermal coal
- Top News
- Whitehaven Coal
- BHP pivots to a supply chain of shared value
BHP is continuing to change and improve the way it works with the mining supply chain. But there is a catch.
- Copper tops investor wish list of high-quality projects
A group of top mining industry investors said quality over quantity is the key to raising capital in today’s tight market.
- BHP targets roots of global sustainability challenges
BHP Foundation chief executive James Ensor has addressed mining’s task to become more sustainable amid the protests outside the International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) in Melbourne this week.
- Metso gives Outotec combination green light
Metso’s proposed tie-up with Outotec Oyj has been approved at an extraordinary general meeting held by the company in Helsinki.
- TerraCom acquires stake in Universal Coal with $35m investment
Queensland resource explorer TerraCom has reached a binding agreement to purchase a substantial shareholding in Universal Coal.
- Inmarsat and Glass Terra develop tailings monitoring solutions
Inmarsat is collaborating with Glass Terra to combine its tailing dam monitoring solution with Glass Terra’s IoT light detection and ranging (lidar) capabilities.
- Fortescue rates diversity as the key to success
Fortescue Metals Group is attributing its record-breaking financial year to the diversity of the company’s leadership.
- Newcrest backs licence to operate as a licence to grow
Safety and sustainability drive operational outcomes, according to Newcrest Mining chief development officer Michael Nossal.
- Victoria braces for another gold rush with land release
The Victorian Government will favour mining companies that can demonstrate a commitment to engaging with Traditional Owners and boosting local jobs in a release of ground for gold exploration.
- Orminex ramps up gold production across Goldfields
Orminex has completed its second major gold pour from the Comet Vale project in the Goldfields region of Western Australia.
- Newcrest continues Tanami exploration with Encounter
Joint venture (JV) partners Newcrest Mining and Encounter Resources have completed the first phase of RC drilling at Hutch’s Find in the Tanami region of Western Australia.
- Pilbara Minerals cuts jobs at Pilgangoora amid lithium market challenges
Pilbara Minerals has adopted a moderation strategy at its Pilgangoora lithium-tantalum project in Western Australia in the midst of market challenges.
- Kalium Lakes selects Wirtgen for BSOPP harvesting
Kalium Lakes has chosen a Wirtgen W220 milling machine for harvesting at its Beyondie sulphate of potash project (BSOPP).
- Albemarle, MinRes to seal $1.2bn Wodgina acquisition
Albemarle Corporation has received a green light from the Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) to acquire a 60 per cent interest in Mineral Resources’ (MinRes) Wodgina lithium project in Western Australia.
- What does BHP look for in a supplier?
For suppliers, partnering with a company like BHP is the ultimate goal. And now, BHP’s group procurement officer Sundeep Singh has revealed what it takes to be a supplier for the company.
- Yancoal inks fuel supply agreement with Glencore
Yancoal Australia has struck a supply agreement with Glencore Australia Oil to purchase diesel fuel from next month.
- Regis keeps output steady amid portfolio expansion
Regis Resources’ full year gold production guidance remains unchanged at 340,000 to 370,000 ounces, despite a slight drop in output during the September quarter.
- Bounty puts Cook Colliery operations back on schedule
Bounty Mining is back on track at the Cook Colliery in Queensland following a roof fall that interrupted operations two weeks ago.
- Newcrest improves Cadia performance with Microsoft solution
Newcrest Mining has rolled out Microsoft cloud, artificial intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies at its Cadia Valley gold mine to monitor and manage crushed ore bin levels.
- Newmont Goldcorp charges ahead with Tanami expansion
Newmont Goldcorp has approved to move the second expansion project at the Tanami gold mine in the Northern Territory into the execution phase.