- digital mining
- Elizabeth Gaines
- Evolution Mining
- Gold Fields
- Gold Road
- iron ore
- metallurgical coal
- mining jobs
- New South Wales
- Rockwell Automation
- Sandfire Resources
- Surat Basin
- Surbiton Associates
- thermal coal
- Western Australia
- Matching mineral, coal and oil and gas projects with global investment
This year’s Energy Mines and Money will help drive business growth, introduce new investors and provide over 20 hours of networking opportunities.
- Syrah Resources set to meet production target at Balama
Syrah Resources is on track to meet the lower end of its production guidance at the Balama graphite operation in Mozambique.
- EPA’s emissions guideline a threat to Woodside projects
Woodside Energy has urged the Western Australian State Government to reject the Environmental Protection Authority’s revised guidance on greenhouse gas emissions as it could jeopardise the Browse, Scarborough and Pluto Train 2 projects.
- Kingspan exclusive distributor for Permastore GFS tanks
Permastore has over 50 years of experience in the water storage industry and is considered a leading manufacturer of GFS modular bolted tanks.
- Image Resources reveals upgrade plans for Boonanarring
Image Resources will embark on a drilling program aimed at upgrading the company’s mineral resource at the Boonanarring mineral sands project in Western Australia.
- It’s a productivity game changer – impressive new water cart pump hits the market
Malcolm Thompson Pumps has released a pump proven to decrease service and maintenance times, keeping water carts on the road for longer.
- Aus Tin commences owner mining at Granville after ‘frustrating’ delays
Aus Tin Mining has terminated its contract with Jemrok at the Granville East mine in Tasmania following the collapse of the mining and civil contractor.
- Rockwell Automation launches Industry 4.0-focused customer centre in Melbourne
Rockwell Automation has launched a customer experience centre (CEC) in Australia to inspire businesses through automation technology.
- Mineral Resources, Hazer advance Kwinana pilot plant
Hazer Group’s graphite pilot plant works with Mineral Resources are set to advance further following the delivery of a new pilot plant to Kwinana in Western Australia.
- Mitsui invests in Position Partners to advance digital transformation
Mitsui & Co has invested in Position Partners to accelerate digital transformation in the resource sector, strengthening the $15 billion investment it has made in Australia in the last decade.
- Ausgold, Great Boulder seal the deal at Yamarna
Ausgold has inked the deal with Great Boulder Resources to execute a joint venture (JV) agreement over the Yamarna project in Western Australia.
- Doray Minerals, Silver Lake a step closer to $421m merger
Doray Minerals’ largest shareholder has voiced its approval of the proposed merger between Doray and Silver Lake Resources announced last November.
- Altura to boost funding at Pilgangoora lithium project
Altura Mining has increased a proposed share purchase plan (SPP) from $5 million to $10 million on the back of strong investor demand.
- New Hope hits environmental breakthrough at New Acland
New Hope Group has put an end to a protracted legal battle with the granting of an environmental approval for its New Acland coal mine stage three project in Darling Downs.
- Popularity of electric vehicles to demand industry shift
Australians are urged to cut down their ownership of fossil fuel-based cars as an electric vehicle (EV) presence will arrive “much sooner than later”.
- Rock crusher measuring is made safer with VEGA’s VEGAPULS 69 sensor
VEGA’s non-contact, continuous level measurement system VEGAPULS 69 continues to prove its versatility in bulk solid measuring, being utilised for the purpose of rock crusher level control, a suitably high-risk operation.
- Newcrest to partner with Greatland Gold in $US65m deal
Newcrest Mining and Greatland Gold have agreed to a $US65 million farm-in to advance the Havieron copper-gold project in Western Australia.
- Barrick drops bid for Newmont as companies enter JV
Barrick Gold and Newmont have agreed to form a joint venture (JV) at their Nevada, United States-based operations for a combined $5 billion in value over a 20-year period.
- Fosterville gold mine to expand with cement plant
Kirkland Lake Gold’s Fosterville gold mine is set to receive an onsite cement plant with support from Victoria’s Labor Government.
- Australia could reap extra $9.4bn from critical minerals
The Australian Government reiterates its commitment to ensuring Australia reaches its potential as a global supplier of critical minerals following the release of a report from Geoscience Australia.