- A smooth braking system roll out
Hilliard Corporation tells Australian Mining how it is bringing its appetite for quality performance that exceeds expectations from the northern hemisphere to Australia.
- Reel Tech offers Australasia’s largest range of quality hose reels, technical support
Reel Tech has been a leader in the fluid mechanics conveying and hose storage industry for more than three decades with innovative and engineered products.
- Sodexo carries the torch
Australian Mining finds out how leading facilities management provider Sodexo has carried on the legacy of Morris Corporation over the past year.
- Flexco: From rip to repair
Mechanical belt fasteners offer a quick and easy fix for damaged conveyor belts but it is important to ensure they are matched with the correct belt cleaner selection.
- Lincom Group’s unwavering commitment to safety guarding
Lincom Group goes above and beyond to equip its mobile plants with the necessary guarding so others can benefit from this serious attentiveness.
- Thyssenkrupp crusher revolutionises primary comminution
Thyssenkrupp’s eccentric roll crusher is ready to change the game in both open pit and underground mines with its smart design, high capacity and energy efficiency.
- Scale-ups rise to the innovation challenge
METS Ignited’s accelerator program is back with an expanded program for mining and energy resources scale-ups.
- Liebherr loads productivity into latest excavators
The mining equipment manufacturer is promising a new level of performance and reliability with its latest excavators.
- Rubia Works delivers the total package
Total has launched its Total Rubia Works 3000 and 4000 heavy-duty engine oils to meet the exacting needs of the Australian mining industry.
- A seismic shift for mineral exploration
Exploration companies are searching for new methods to unlock the next wave of mineral deposits. A technology proving valuable in this pursuit is 3D seismic surveying.
- ESS guards mine sites with conveyor safety system
ESS has updated its EZI-GUARD safety system with a few tweaks over the past year. Australian Mining takes a look at the latest upgrades.
- South32 rolls out remote visual inspection technology
South32 has introduced a robot, known as the Bike platform, at its Worsley Alumina operation in Western Australia.
- Komatsu unveils next phase of autonomous mission
Komatsu is bringing the company closer to the dream of fully autonomous dozing with its latest release.
- MICROMINE looks to the Americas for next phase of growth
The mining software specialist is already recognised in many parts of the world. Where are the company’s growth ambitions taking it next?
- Viva Aveva: Notes on a digital future
Aveva explains why the company is at the forefront of the digital transformation in mining.
- Unlocking mining’s future talent
Diversity and technology rank highly in inspiring the next-generation of mining talent, according to a 2018 survey from AusIMM. CEO Stephen Durkin discusses the findings.
- At the forefront of a connected future
Rockwell Automation has predicted the future of mining, and the future is seamless.
- Reducing energy costs with fuel additives
Finding ways to lower energy costs reduces total cost of operation, helping mining companies to improve their bottom line.
- Scanning opportunities for accurate conveying
Loadscan’s conveyor volume scanner proves that measuring bulk material flow shouldn’t cause a headache.
- Australia a fertile ground for Chilean collaboration
World’s top copper producer Chile has experienced a climb in non-copper exports in recent years. With its longstanding mining history, the country is looking at bridging METS collaboration with international markets.