- Anglo American
- BHP Billiton
- Bowen Basin
- contract mining engineering and services
- Fortescue Metals Group
- Hunter Valley
- iron ore
- job cuts
- mergers and acquisitions
- mining jobs
- New South Wales
- New Zealand
- oil and gas
- Rio Tinto
- South Australia
- Western Australia
- Minnovare sets stage for next technology launch
First launched in 2018, the Production Optimiser system has been proven to significantly reduce blast hole drilling deviation and rig set-up times in underground mines
- Six tips to improve earned value measurement
Earned value is the measure of the value of work performed thus far. The accuracy of this assessed value is one of the most critical components in determining the financial health of a construction project.
- BMSA is a registered training organisation
Did you know that Bridgestone Mining Solutions Australia is a registered training organisation providing a pathway to formal qualifications in tyre fitting? Learn more through this video.
- Vancouver Island, Canada coal mine for sale
The Bowra Group, in its capacity as receiver, is seeking offers for the assets, undertakings and property of Quinsam Coal Corporation.
- Slattery holding online auction for high voltage cables
Slattery Auctions Australia is offering a quantity of high-quality, high voltage cabling perfect for large-scale mining, rail or infrastructure works.
- National Group rolls out world first new generation Cat D11
The National Group prides itself on offering the Australian mining industry the best and most innovative machinery. The new Cat D11 dozer, its latest piece in this range, is no exception.
- Premium partnership benefits mining contractor
For CBC key accounts manager Steve Madden, winning an evergreen contract with a major Australian mining services contractor is definitely a highlight of his 25-year career.
- Diacon guards mine workers from conveyor dangers
Diacon Australia prides itself on being a genuine Australian manufacturer of plastic conveyor guards, with a team of dedicated engineers that set it apart from competitors.
- Optimising underground metalliferous mine ore recovery
Minova, in partnership with Round Oak Minerals, has lifted ore recoveries in an unmined area of the Bentley mine in Western Australia by 20 per cent. How did Minova do it?
- Bridgestone rolls out Topy wheel repair solution
Bridgestone Mining Solutions Australia has a proven successful track record in off-the-road wheels and rims.
- Flinders Port Holdings launches sustainability plan
Later this month Flinders Port Holdings (FPH) will launch its first fully integrated sustainability plan covering the group’s assets and operations.
- Innovative coupling solutions for mines and quarries
One of CBC Australia’s key partners for shaft coupling products is Timken, which provides the Timken Quick-Flex shaft couplings to operate in harsh environments, especially within industries such as mines and quarries while requiring minimal maintenance.
- manuFACT bridges cultural differences with local expertise
manuFACT has responded to the demands of Australian mining companies by navigating cultural difficulties and achieving timely outcomes needed for an offshore manufacturing project.
- Renewables are a no brainer for the Australian mining sector
When experience in the renewables energy sector collides with extensive knowledge of the mining industry, considerable benefits await those that can exploit the advantage.
- Australia-US alliance key to creating critical minerals hub
Having inked a critical minerals development deal with the United States, Australia is securing its future as a key global producer of critical minerals.
- Recognising the future of mining technology
With a goal to push industry forward, ifm is one of many innovative companies providing automation technology to the mining sector. This year, the company will present the first Excellence in Industrial Internet of Things Application Award at the 2020 Prospect Awards.
- Up Dog Diesel goes back to tyre fitting basics
Up Dog Diesel may be a new kid on the block, but owner Dwane Johnson brings two decades of heavy tyre fitting experience and plans to mentor the next generation of fitters.
- FLSmidth lasers in on a crushing future with connected control systems
Many operators of crushing machines lack knowledge of the ore grade they are crushing until late in the process. FLSmidth is changing this by applying new technology that helps to better detect ore grade.
- Haver & Boecker Niagara offers F-class portable plant for faster setup, longer wear life
Haver & Boecker’s new mineral processing brand Haver & Boecker Niagara is offering the new Niagara F-class portable plant, which includes several technologies to improve setup time and extend equipment longevity in mining and quarrying operations.
- Epiroc sets path for underground integration
The original equipment manufacturer is on track for the future of underground mining with an arsenal of products that offers mining companies opportunities for electrification and automation.