- Making operational decisions through automation
Mine Site Technologies (MST) Global is pioneering communication by making it possible through deep rocks.
- Interlate talks analytics at Austmine 2019
Real-time data analysis is proving to be a point of difference for Brisbane-based Interlate, and according to the company’s director of strategy George McCullough, this live reaction to changes in the value chain provides outstanding results.
- Mining moves up the digital maturity curve
An era of analytics and artificial intelligence is emerging in mining, but how do companies make the most of the opportunities?
- Safer access and inspection transforms on-site outcomes
Operators that can safely access and view high danger areas will have a greater peace of mind and confidence, which carries over into huge benefits for efficiency and productivity.
- Hastings Deering finds digital inspiration
What are the standards that Hastings Deering has set for the company as it evolves into a digital organisation?
- Connecting your mine to the future
The digitalisation of mines is a hot topic, and one with that encompasses many technologies and beneficial outputs.
- The answers to a disruptive mining future
Deloitte’s latest mining trends share similar themes to the industry’s historic challenges that then become more complicated under the surface.
- Intov8 takes tech to the core of the mine site
Data is everywhere and mining is no exception. From haul truck performance to staff schedules and everything in between, there’s an overwhelming amount of information available.
- Underground mining techniques and technology continue to evolve
Mining operations have far-reaching effects, helping to support community services and initiatives far and wide for improved health, safety and education.
- Aussie gold players ride high into PDAC
Australia and Canada share a lot of similarities as two of the world’s leading mining nations. Peter Diekmeyer tells Australian Mining of the links between the two countries at at the PDAC convention in Toronto earlier this month.
- Keeping mines accountable
AusIMM board director René Sterk discusses the impact of the JORC Code, clears up some of its misconceptions and details the importance of education in this space.
- Five times the strength-to-weight ratio of steel cord belting
In search of the best belting solutions, Fenner Dunlop welcomes the opportunity to work with clients to identify customer-specific applications to optimise their conveyor performance.
- Fitzroy Australia avoids a culture clash at Ironbark No. 1
Fitzroy Australia Resources is using a different method for sourcing the right workers at its coal projects in Queensland.
- BGC Contracting brings Boggabri and Whyalla together
The mining contractor has made two major Australian mining operations that have little in common more alike than they seem.
- Rising to the challenge
METS Ignited is responding to mining’s many challenges through close collaboration with technology companies.
- ESS offers an easy out for conveyor idlers and trackers
Belt alignment and idler maintenance are important facets of good conveyor belt health and ESS is making its replacement easier and safer for workers. Australian Mining reports.
- Guardian angels: How drones make mining safer
Drone technology is becoming an increasingly common sight at mines. Safe to Work talks to three companies working in the space to discover how they help make mining safer.
- Mining’s digital wave
The digital wave is currently sweeping mining and changing the way we do business. While this wave might seem to be breaking late, it is not to say that mining isn’t innovative.
- A better bet for pit to port
CRS will celebrate 10 years since receiving the first inquiries for its rotating container systems in April as the range continues to expand.
- Stacked up: How Nepean is building a conveyor revolution
Nepean Conveyors is planning to change the game for materials handling in 2019 by introducing its agile relocatable conveyor system.