- First class welds, Miller style: Dynasty and Maxstar series
The Dynasty and Maxstar welding machines are premium products and the most advanced of their kind on the Australian market.
- Meet the ifm experts — Jas Singh
Meet Jas Singh, who is the systems and solutions manager for ifm in Australia. Jas is an expert in Internet of Things (IoT) solutions and tailoring solutions for customers based on their specific needs.
- Loadscan’s guide to optimising payloads
Loadscan explains how mining companies can know if their hauling activities are as productive as they should be.
- Flexco transfers productivity increases with FlowFirst design
Flexco uses the Tasman Warajay Technology to deliver operational improvements for mining companies requiring transfer chute replacements.
- KableX delivers an alternative to mining’s cable sector
KableX, a new cable specialist, has been endorsed by AusProof to deliver an advancement in technology and a contemporary service approach.
- Meet the ifm expert — Glenn Thornton
National Product and Brand Manager for ifm, Glenn Thornton, explains what differentiates ifm from other high-tech electronics businesses
- Mastermyne: Working hand in hand with locals for 22 years
Despite considerable growth in the Central Queensland region over the last two decades, Mastermyne has worked hard to maintain its foundational culture of family, mateship and support for the broader local communities in which it works.
- Mining companies transform stakeholder relationships
There are a series of stakeholders that mining companies need to deliver social outcomes to. Deloitte’s Ian Sanders tells Australian Mining how they can achieve this.
- How Epiroc is making autonomous mining a reality
As Epiroc looks to an autonomous future in mining, the company reflects on the Australian project that has set a strong foundation in this area.
- Roundtable focuses on adhesive cost-saving solutions
The harsh environments of mines and quarries can result in much wear and tear of equipment. High-strength adhesives, lubricants, cleaners, sealants and abrasion solutions are common repair tools used in general mining maintenance, whether it’s conveyor belt repairs, piping, ball mills, or whatever else needs work.
- Mining takes centre stage in Melbourne
Victoria’s renaissance as a mining destination will gather more momentum when Melbourne hosts the 2018 International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) in late October this year.
- Sandvik gives mining equipment a second productive lifetime
An equipment rebuild offers mining companies a solution to sustain reliability and productivity over the machine’s full engineered lifecycle. Australian Mining discusses these advantages with Sandvik.
- Rethinking what makes mining attractive as a career
A survey of young Australians has a trio of industry bodies now considering different approaches for how to make mining a career choice for young people.
- Colour coding coupling: Gates discusses MegaSys hydraulic hoses
Gates Australia’s MegaSys range promises to simplify hoses and couplings for miners with its colour-coded system and other innovations.
- Immersive Technologies strengthens simulator line-up
The mining technology company views the LX6 simulator as a natural progression on the LX3 platform it released in 2016.
- Epiroc: different name, same commitment to mining
Epiroc’s Per Lindberg and Helena Hedblom describe the company’s plans in mining ahead of its split from Atlas Copco into a stand-alone business.
- More BME blasting technology to come to Australia
BME has already become well established in Australia through distributing the leading Axxis digital detonation system by its now wholly owned entity Advanced Initiating Systems (AIS). Now, it’s bringing more new technologies to mining.
- Deloitte’s top resources industry human capital trends
Deloitte’s 2018 Human Capital Trends report is the most extensive to date, with input from more than 11,000 businesses and HR leaders around the world, including 952 from the global energy and resources (E&R) industry.
- The Rockstarter revolution
Are you ready to join the Rockstarter revolution? Ampcontrol’s Rockstarter is a multifunction outlet starter designed for use in underground hard rock mining.
- Magotteaux readies processing tech for global market
Magotteaux’s pulp chemistry monitor made a big impression at the 2016 Prospect Awards, winning the Minerals Processing of the Year award. Magotteaux’s Dr Christopher Greet tells Australian Mining about how the technology has developed since.