- Andrew Cole
- Anglo American
- Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy
- Australian government
- Australian Mines
- battery metals
- Gold Fields
- Hunter Valley
- Newcrest Mining
- Newmont Mining
- New South Wales
- Oil Search
- Queensland Government
- Queensland Mining and Engineering Exhibition
- Rio Tinto
- Whitehaven Coal
- Celebrate diversity, inclusion with AusIMM
AusIMM is bringing the resources sector together in March to celebrate women’s achievements and champion progress for diversity and inclusion at its International Women’s Day Events Series.
- Global mining community heads to Las Vegas this September
In the world of mining, it’s never been more important to stay competitive.
- AusIMM’s International Mining Geology 2019 conference
With the increasing pace of change and emerging technologies in the mining industry, AusIMM’s Mining Geology conference will focus on the future of our industry and the impacts on mining geology and the entire mining value chain. To be held in Perth from November 25-26, the conference will bring together over 300 professionals from across … Continue reading AusIMM’s International Mining Geology 2019 conference
- AusIMM to kick off eighth World Gold conference
The World Gold Conference series (2019 will be the eighth conference since inception) is a joint venture between AusIMM, the Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (SAIMM) and the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum (CIM), highlighting the ongoing collaboration of professional peak bodies in the resources industry globally.
- Strain gauge training workshop, Sydney, September 17, 2019
Bestech Australia will run a full-day strain gauging workshop in the University of Western Sydney.
- Major mining companies on show at AIMEX
The Asia-Pacific’s International Mining Exhibition (AIMEX) will return from August 27-29 at Sydney Olympic Park.
- Women in Energy & Resources Leadership Summit comes to Brisbane for 10th year
Given the statistics, progress for gender parity appears slow, but the industry is experiencing an encouraging shift in the attitudes across the global energy and resources sector.
- AES shines a spotlight on energy storage in mining
The off-grid sector in Australia has emerged as one of the best business cases for energy storage and hybrid energy systems to reduce diesel and gas consumption for power generation.
- Investor interest turns to Queensland
Australia has announced a new mining initiative, and Queensland, with its abundant mineral resources and world-class assets, can expect to be the centre of investor interest making Brisbane the ideal location for the upcoming Energy Mines and Money event set to showcase mineral, coal, oil and gas projects and match them with global investment.
- The biggest names in energy storage come together in Sydney
Sydney’s International Convention Centre will be host to the 2019 Australian Energy Storage Conference and Exhibition (AES 2019), the premier event for opportunities in energy storage.
- Austmine 2019 focuses on the next horizon with six weeks to go
Austmine 2019, the world’s leading mining innovation conference, is set to be staged at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre from May 21–23.
- Matching mineral, coal and oil and gas projects with global investment
This year’s Energy Mines and Money will help drive business growth, introduce new investors and provide over 20 hours of networking opportunities.
- China’s commodity consumption is influencing metal prices
China dominates the global supply and demand of metals, and Asia is at the very centre of the debate on the future of the international mining industry.
- Australian Government representatives to meet with industry at QME 2018
The Queensland Mining and Engineering Exhibition (QME) 2018 has today announced the attendance of several Australian Government representatives, reaffirming the importance of the sector to the Australian economy.
- QME announces 2018 keynote and speaker line up
The Queensland Mining and Engineering Exhibition (QME) 2018 is pleased to announce an impressive line-up of speakers as part of its seminar series, with Austmine, Caterpillar, Queensland Exploration Council and Carpentaria Rail confirmed to be present at the event.
- Mining takes centre stage in Melbourne
Victoria’s renaissance as a mining destination will gather more momentum when Melbourne hosts the 2018 International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) in late October this year.
- Bowen Basin Mining Club director on the importance of industry awards
The biannual Queensland Mining Awards will be held this month, co-hosted by the Bowen Basin Mining Club (BBMC) and the Queensland Resources Council (QRC).
- Battery metals – the hottest commodities right now
The commodities industry downturn from 2013-2016 had a massive effect on companies in Australia and around the globe – with most mining companies going into survival mode.
- Future leaders critical to the future of the mining industry
With the mining industry currently facing a critical skills shortage, a larger emphasis needs to be placed on attracting and engaging the next generation of leaders, says the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (AusIMM) — founding partner of the International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC).
- IMARC offers first look at star-studded speaker line-up
Organisers of the International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) have revealed the first set of confirmed speakers for the 2018 event.